• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight NIght-Santos vs Walker-official PBP

Gordon outworks/outcardios solecki there

great fight

should’ve freerolled Gordon at +400 in retrospect but I did hedge

I think I have it 2-1 Gordon or a draw if round one maintained a 10-8.

Gordon 29-28 imo. Rds 1 and 2 were clear, 1 for each. Rd 3 close, but Gordon landed more. Joe had the 2 best strikes of the round, but they weren't huge and didn't hurt Gordon so can't weigh them too heavily. Gordon deserves the win.

Soleckis grappling is so good. Any other guy would’ve been smothered and probably finished in that 1st round

Gordon 29-28 imo. Rds 1 and 2 were clear, 1 for each. Rd 3 close, but Gordon landed more. Joe had the 2 best strikes of the round, but they weren't huge and didn't hurt Gordon so can't weigh them too heavily. Gordon deserves the win.
Capture222.JPG

how jared wins the second round when Joe landed 3 takedowns and secured the same ctrl time? Jared reversed and just laid on him. Takedowns were not even scored.

View attachment 882837

how jared wins the second round when Joe landed 3 takedowns and secured the same ctrl time? Jared reversed and just laid on him. Takedowns were not even scored.

Where are the strike #'s from rd 2? Did Joe do anything with his TD's in rd 2? No damage was really done either way, and Gordon controlled him the entire second half of the round. Why would you give more credit to Joe for landing TD's but not being able to keep Gordon down than you would for Gordon being able to control Joe for half a round on the mat?

Edit: You're arguing Joe should win rd 2 based on 3 TD's when Gordon landed 16 sig strikes to Joe's 3???

Where are the strike #'s from rd 2? Did Joe do anything with his TD's in rd 2? No damage was really done either way, and Gordon controlled him the entire second half of the round. Why would you give more credit to Joe for landing TD's but not being able to keep Gordon down than you would for Gordon being able to control Joe for half a round on the mat?

Edit: You're arguing Joe should win rd 2 based on 3 TD's when Gordon landed 16 sig strikes to Joe's 3???
depends how you measure 16ss vs 3 td, i think td should be rated higher, but its open for debate

amusingly gordon had more control time too despite no td recorded. those 3 td's are kinda worthless tbh lol.

depends how you measure 16ss vs 3 td, i think td should be rated higher, but its open for debate

TD's that lead to something I don't disagree. But taking a guy down and controlling him vs not being able to and then taking him down again...why is one better than the other?

Under 1.5 @ +137. Not confident because Alex is a flake

Might be the parlay crusher, but think Hernandez gets it done.

EDIT: Eh, Breedan has some td def and was in it for a minute.

Back