• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight NIght-Santos vs Walker-official PBP

Congrats to anyone who bet this going to decision, there's no finish coming here.

Good, take one in the nuts to make up for the fence grab LOL.

Take a point for that, dammit! Dean is terrible. Hope Cirkunov gets some wind back and wins lame dec.

Cirkunov moves like bethe correia. What a slow old man he is....

Sure, but standing he isn't going to win, he's throwing lazy, single jabs while he's eating leg kicks. What is his gameplan for this fight?
agreed. it's a shame though jotko was going for a ride and jotko grabbed fence. ref is against cirkunov not helping matters

Misha looks like he has the flu but this could be 1-1 at Jotko isn't dominating

well i got the decision prop right but unfortunately it's on misha instead of jotko, i guess i need judge robbery unless misha gets strong 3rd round somehow.

Jotko DEC looks like free money. Clear RD2 for Jotko.

Could be 1-1, could be 2-0 Jotko.

Does anyone look as disinterested as Misha does while they are in the middle of a fistfight?

Does anyone look as disinterested as Misha does while they are in the middle of a fistfight?
might not matter jotko is a headcase as i alluded to earlier, the fight slipping away from him now

Misha Frankenstein slow, jotko with the multiple fence grabs. Fire herb dean already

He doesn't look right tonight, the fire in his eyes has gone. It could be the weight cut but he doesn't look well.

Damn, that was his chance. Take the breather and get a td! Can't believe I'm hoping for MMA judging to save $150.

I have it 2-1 to Misha but that 1st was tight. If judges ever gave 10-10s then this should be a 29-29 draw

Back