• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Sakai

He can think it all he wants , he like you never post any of your winnings like i have. Until you make 4400$ in one night , then you can talk. The whole point is to pick winners, not just odds. A win is a win, rather it brings only a small value or a big one, betting 4 sizable favorites beats a big underdog that leaves reasonable doubt.

but I’m not going to reply anymore to you trolls anymore. Anyone who cant have a discussion without name calling is an emotional child looking for attention. Atleast the posters above can present their arguments with reason and logic.

blocked

And 4400$ in 1 night yes I have but slow down big baller I think I hit it maybe 2 yrs ago off of a 20cent Superfecta Australia Race track paid $9.80$ paid out 5500 Ill try and find it so I can post a pic not sure if I can though I go threw a new phone Legit every 6 months

He can think it all he wants , he like you never post any of your winnings like i have. Until you make 4400$ in one night , then you can talk. The whole point is to pick winners, not just odds. A win is a win, rather it brings only a small value or a big one, betting 4 sizable favorites beats a big underdog that leaves reasonable doubt.

but I’m not going to reply anymore to you trolls anymore. Anyone who cant have a discussion without name calling is an emotional child looking for attention. Atleast the posters above can present their arguments with reason and logic.

blocked

Sorry Sir I cant find my proof of the 5500$ Superfecta I hit but if this is good enough I have a pic from the 2018 World cup winners I placed a 485.71on France to win the World cup to win 3,865.68 and also a bet on Crotia to win the world cup 714.29 to win 10,000.06 they faced off in the finals and I had hedged i dont remeber how much but I had bet I think another 2k on france to win so either way I come up about 6k but I dont have a pic of the hedge bet

Attachments

• 36726592_10214759736221462_1298536581161811968_n.jpg
    36726592_10214759736221462_1298536581161811968_n.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 14
Hell Ya my favorite poster by far on this message board and the best gambler on this message board by far and yes I keep track I dont include live bets because sometimes people can just lie and dont show there losing live bets. liked my post thank you @Kamais_Ookin my dreams have came true lol
Everything that you have said in this thread has been irrefutable and 100% correct. Have to give credit where it's due.

Everything that you have said in this thread has been irrefutable and 100% correct. Have to give credit where it's due.

I am not lieing either you may take it as a joke or what but I am being dead serious I like you because you dont seem like the type of poster who will get that offended by someone on a message board where you have to end up blocking them or whatever because you got your feelings hurt. But Lets listen to @ballsackarino and stick to fights please

I agree whose your favorite bet this event?

Latifi probably

I'm also taking Baeza straight because I think Ponzi looked really bad against Leech and that fight was only 5 months ago. I don't even think ring rust was the issue against Leech. Ponzi just looked soft physically. And if that's the shape you come in after a long lay off, how much more weight can you put on in 5 months after getting brutally KOed. I'll wait to see what he looks like at the weighins before I decide to cash out or not. This is pure speculation but if Ponzi is taking this fight so soon after getting KOed, I'm thinking money is an issue for him, especially after two years of not fighting. He might not be as ready as he wants to be.

I also really rate Baeza. I think he's a great prospect. He's athletic, he has good fight IQ, he can grapple opportunistically, he's high volume, dynamic, has decent control on top and we've seen him hurt and how he reacts to being hurt. Matt Brown had him on queer street and he did well to recover and win the fight. And sure Matt Brown is old and shot but I rate him as a good finisher, and Baeza kept his composure after getting rocked. That's good to see that a fighter can deal with adversity like that.

Last edited:
Montana de la rosas best win is Rachel Ostrovich

Let that sink in

<{clintugh}>

Latifi probably, followed by Moroz. Also doing a small MLDR + Dolidze parlay.

I'm also taking Baeza straight because I think Ponzi looked really bad against Leech and that fight was only 5 months ago. I don't even think ring rust was the issue against Leech. Ponzi just looked soft physically. And if that's the shape you come in after a long lay off, how much more weight can you put on in 5 months after getting brutally KOed. I'll wait to see what he looks like at the weighins before I decide to cash out or not. This is pure speculation but if Ponzi is taking this fight so soon after getting KOed, I'm thinking money is an issue for him, especially after two years of not fighting. He might not be as ready as he wants to be.

I also really rate Baeza. I think he's a great prospect. He's athletic, he has good fight IQ, he can grapple opportunistically, he's high volume, dynamic, has decent control on top and we've seen him hurt and how he reacts to being hurt. Matt Brown had him on queer street and he did well to recover and win the fight. And sure Matt Brown is old and shot but I rate him as a good finisher, and Baeza kept his composure after getting rocked. That's good to see that a fighter can deal with adversity like that.

I'm sticking with my initial read of Boser and that he beats Latifi...but this is now 2 guys here (you and @PolarBearPaulVarelans) who's opinions hold value to me that like Latifi (or with Paul at least sees no value at all in Boser).

Like I said, I'm sticking with my play but I may well be giving too harsh a view on Ilir and fading him against the wrong guy. I'm definitely not gonna add to Boser like I'd considered...

Sorry Sir I cant find my proof of the 5500$ Superfecta I hit but if this is good enough I have a pic from the 2018 World cup winners I placed a 485.71on France to win the World cup to win 3,865.68 and also a bet on Crotia to win the world cup 714.29 to win 10,000.06 they faced off in the finals and I had hedged i dont remeber how much but I had bet I think another 2k on france to win so either way I come up about 6k but I dont have a pic of the hedge bet
2018 bahahaha horse racing, soccer... How is that relevant to mma betting? You really showed me, guys like you , stewdog and jordan never post picks nor do you post winnings. You guys are nothing but trolls who live in your moms basement. You have the emotional level of a kid looking to get a rise of forum members. Get a life and stop looking for likes, focus on making money, this all started because a douche was chitting on someone's picks and i defended him, it really bugs you guys when people don't bet the way you do, how sad, people can't have preferences anymore. Get mad all you want and like each others comments, I'll still make big money pots and enjoy my check.

Hey I'll pm you if I need to know who's going to win the next soccer world cup.

Latifi probably, followed by Moroz. Also doing a small MLDR + Dolidze parlay.
We are prob gonna be on opposite sides on your two favorite plays, which I’m not crazy about. Pretty big on Manon. She’s too strong for Moroz to get anything going imo. Lean Boser but may be a pass for me. I did hit DLR early though.

I'm sticking with my initial read of Boser and that he beats Latifi...but this is now 2 guys here (you and @PolarBearPaulVarelans) who's opinions hold value to me that like Latifi (or with Paul at least sees no value at all in Boser).

Like I said, I'm sticking with my play but I may well be giving too harsh a view on Ilir and fading him against the wrong guy. I'm definitely not gonna add to Boser like I'd considered...

I'll let you know for certain what I think about the fight in a few days at most, as I have to tape Boser's last three fights. I'm not super gung-ho on betting a nearly 38 year-old guy with a body that is breaking down who might have regressed a lot over the last 16 months. I only noted that his opponent probably isn't value, either.

We are prob gonna be on opposite sides on your two favorite plays, which I’m not crazy about. Pretty big on Manon. She’s too strong for Moroz to get anything going imo. Lean Boser but may be a pass for me. I did hit DLR early though.
You think her being stronger is going to compensate for her being less skilled everywhere, especially on the ground and experience wise? Enough to lay a big bet on her as a favorite?
Think you’re severely underestimating moroz

You think her being stronger is going to compensate for her being less skilled everywhere, especially on the ground and experience wise? Enough to lay a big bet on her as a favorite?
Think you’re severely underestimating moroz
Maybe I’m wrong. Certainly
wouldn’t be the first time. But I absolutely disagree that Moroz is better everywhere. Manon is a savage, way more power, superior in the clinch and I don’t think Moroz will be able to get her down. I do see a lot of people liking Moroz so keeping my eye on the price closely

De la Rosa seams to have fallen in love with her boxing. She has a clear Ptv, so let’s hope she employs some grappling. I think she’s better everywhere but I’m still hesitant to lay the chalk on her. I have her in some parlays and at -160 although I’d like to have more on her ml but we aren’t going to see those prices again

Contradiction: A person, thing, or situation in which inconsistent elements are present.
The statement of a position opposite to one already made.

I lean Boser too. Stick to your guns. There isn’t a worse feeling in the world than letting someone talk you out of a correct read. If he loses it will hurt less than you passing and him winning.

Contradiction: A person, thing, or situation in which inconsistent elements are present.
The statement of a position opposite to one already made.
I was talking about averaging up on my position. Current odds are too steep imo

wouldn’t be the first time. But I absolutely disagree that Moroz is better everywhere. Manon is a savage, way more power, superior in the clinch and I don’t think Moroz will be able to get her down. I do see a lot of people liking Moroz so keeping my eye on the price closely
Manon has that stopping power, which is is big in wmma. That power could overwhelm moroz. Moroz doesn’t have much power herself but she can definitely out point manon if she fights smart, which she has demonstrated she’s capable of.

I think she probably needs to get the fight to the ground to secure the win. Can she do it? I think so. Odds are good on her imo. I like manon but the odds dictate a play on moroz imo

Fiorot definitely strikes harder than Moroz & is physically stronger. But, it's hard to say how often Moroz will be able to implement her boxing by getting past Fiorot's leg strikes from long range. If Moroz is able to close distance and get in boxing range she will have to worry about Fiorot's excellent check hook. Manon has excellent boxing skills as well. In clinching range Manon will definitely be the stronger of the two. Maryna will not be able to take Manon down. Whether or not Manon will be able to take Maryna down remains to be seen. Furthermore, Manon will be more effective at clinch range by keeping Maryna up against the fence & landing sharp powerful elbows. She has looked like an absolute beast vs lower level opponents. Having said so many positive things about Manon I still feel nervous about laying hard earned money on her at -155. I honestly do not know if she will be able to do the same against a very experienced fighter like Moroz. Maryna is a big step up compared to her previous opponents. Still, I can't help thinking that the UFC brass have plans for her. She would make an excellent opponent for Shevchenko in a year. I intuitively feel that Sean Shelby, Mick Maynard & Dana have her pretty well scouted and think she's ready for Moroz. As far as gambling goes. Anyone who says that they are confident in Fiorot is assuming quite a bit. I will only be making a bet if the odds improve from -155. Otherwise it's a pass.

Back