UFC Fight Night heads to Connecticut on September 5th, same night as Bellator 123

Is that the one with James Irvin vs Brennan Ward headlining?

It is but the rest of the card hasn't been unveiled. UFC is pretty expensive so the next best thing is good enough for me if I can get close seats for like $120 or so.

If the card outright sucks I won't even bother but this just happened so I'm hoping they stack it.

It is but the rest of the card hasn't been unveiled. UFC is pretty expensive so the next best thing is good enough for me if I can get close seats for like $120 or so.

If the card outright sucks I won't even bother but this just happened so I'm hoping they stack it.

When Bellator came out here second row seats were 60 bucks

if they put a Shogun vs Sonnen type card, they are going to trash Bellator

I don't think they'll go quite to the point of doing Sonnen vs. Shogun card, that was there debut on FS1 so it was stacked way more then it normally would be.

But if you're a UFC fighter who wants to build up a resume of a lot of wins in UFC, you need to let UFC right after you fight that you're ready to fight again. There is going to be plenty of events for guys to compete on in the coming months.

if they put a Shogun vs Sonnen type card, they are going to trash Bellator

For non Saturdays they usually have two top ten guys in the main event and then another fight that appeals to hardcore types with #12 guy or so fighting an unranked guy to move one into the top ten.

From what I have noticed. I expect something similar.

Foxwoods sometimes gives me free tickets, if so, its UFC time.
If I have to pay, I'm seeing Bellator because fuck the UFC for this move... it just cheats CT fans out of MMA.

I was going to buy Bellator tickets next friday but now i'll have to wait and see who they announce for each card.

I'm guessing if Glover is healed up, he headlines since hes been living in Greenwich as of late.

I was going to buy Bellator tickets next friday but now i'll have to wait and see who they announce for each card.

I'm guessing if Glover is healed up, he headlines since hes been living in Greenwich as of late.

UFC Fight Night: Teixeira vs. Davis?

Bellator will run a title fight and a tournament, like Curran/pitbull or Warren/Dantas.

UFC will run a reg fight night.

How often do real MMA cards come to CT? I certainly can't see both shows in one night..

He seems to have an issue with people going to a cheap Bellator event over an expensive UFC event. I don't know what his deal is.

Bellator will run a title fight and a tournament, like Curran/pitbull or Warren/Dantas.

UFC will run a reg fight night.

Only fight on Bellator card so far is James Irvin vs. Brennan Ward.

If Dana had said Bellator was their competition, then I would have believed this is a coincidence.

UFC Fight Night: Teixeira vs. Davis?

I think that would work, i'm not really sure though what the UFC will do. It could end up being a shitty card or a very good card if they really are planning on messing with Bellator.

Regardless, i dont think they want to lose in the ratings. So i'm expecting a solid card no matter what.

I think that would work, i'm not really sure though what the UFC will do. It could end up being a shitty card or a very good card if they really are planning on messing with Bellator.

Regardless, i dont think they want to lose in the ratings. So i'm expecting a solid card no matter what.

Yeah, should be interesting who they put on the card.

Back