PBP UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva - PBP Discussion: 4:00 pm ET/1:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was up Sherfam? Good card with a legend saying farewell had me waking up like
37865-Michael-Myers-Gif.gif

Was up Sherfam? Good card with a legend saying farewell had me waking up like
37865-Michael-Myers-Gif.gif

Anderson has another fight left on his contract, pretty sure if he doesn't get KO'd stiff he's gonna take that fight and make that money.

Pretty sure what he earns in a fight is enough to sustain him/his family for a while, would be silly for him to pass that up

*Like*

That must have been a hell of a bummer for you. Good thing you didn't go again though. Chances were high you were gonna get disappointed again, sadly.

Though not tonight. I am actually kinda rooting foe Silva despite being a hater. Dude deserves a win to go out with.
Absolutely he does; he’s given us so many amazing highlights and memories. He was incredible to watch on that streak. Leben, the Franklin fights, flatlining Irvin in a minute flat, Forrest Griffin matrix, front kick to Vitor, domination of Okami, his Hail Mary sub against Chael and TKO in the rematch. I’m very sad to see him go, he’s one of the best of all time for sure.

nice! they finally added being able to review and restart a fight

FINALLY we get legal review!

Good day, evening, morning sherhomies.
Hoping there are sacrifices to the JBG.
<{JustBleed}>

About time they implemented that

Nice a 2nd Ref - bout time!

Review Official for the win!

Fekk them sneaky cheats!

It's oddly kind of the UFC to give Andersson the most easily mentally flustered fighter in the division to retire on.

By the way has anyone seen Chris Tognoni ever since his little reffing controversy continuing with the fight he stopped?

Jouban's audition going quite well

It's oddly kind of the UFC to give Andersson the most easily mentally flustered fighter in the division to retire on.

I like Hall and had a lot hope for him but that's a spot on call.

Shut the fuck up and start the fights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back