PBP UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva - PBP Discussion: 4:00 pm ET/1:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*like*

Very fitting gif!

<mma4>

Filmed that yourself?
Could you tell by the shitty quality? ;)
Yeah I did. I saw Anderson live one time, the night he lost the belt to Weidman. I filmed that vid of his entrance with my phone.

dTc9cAb.gif

71817-2065129.png

Which version of Batman is this!?

Yeah I did. I saw Anderson live one time, the night he lost the belt to Weidman. I filmed that vid of his entrance with my phone.

Man that would have been a rough night for me. Was hard enough to watch on PPV. Still a huge fan and back then I was a tad shocked but it was a solid and good win for Chris. Made me a fan that day but lost me after the rematch (and the stupid sneakers).

weidman.0.0.png

Even Chris' face is like wtf are those!
<Neil01>

I still enjoy pretty much every fighter tho so no disrespect.

Man that would have been a rough night for me. Was hard enough to watch on PPV. Still a huge fan and back then I was a tad shocked but it was a solid and good win for Chris. Made me a fan that day but lost me after the rematch (and the stupid sneakers).

weidman.0.0.png

Even Chris' face is like wtf are those!
<Neil01>

I still enjoy pretty much every fighter tho so no disrespect.
I’m a big Silva fan, but somehow being there live lessened the sting. It was one of the craziest moments in MMA history, and being there live made it feel like I was a part of it somehow. I couldn’t even be mad at it, just shocked.

Delivery girl with groceries including a 30pack is 15 minutes out, perfect timing.

*Like*

That must have been a hell of a bummer for you. Good thing you didn't go again though. Chances were high you were gonna get disappointed again, sadly.

Though not tonight. I am actually kinda rooting for Silva despite being a hater. Dude deserves a win to go out with.

Back