• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Fight Night: Dos Anjos vs. Fiziev

his most recent, take it with a grain a salt, its just providing the argument that Fiziev doesnt finish everyone. Just like i knew Muniz doesn't sub everyone he faces. that's how i was able to get muniz dec in my last event. Its not exact math, there are always many variables.

Ahh ok. And yeah I agree it makes sense to use previous results to help paint the bigger picture in capping an upcoming fight.

Lawance td average is 9.15 , striking rise its even, but no way can you say Said is the aggressor

Id give Kennedy a minimum exposure. If your playing really tight, than he wont be your favor, but i'm searching for finishes in this card, prop betting parlays i need kos and subs and a few decisions, and he is one of the ones that can get a ko for sure.

Watch Saidyokub's title fight in CFFC against Tycen Linn and tell me he's not aggressive.

Ahh ok. And yeah I agree it makes sense to use previous results to help paint the bigger picture in capping an upcoming fight.
I think fighting style matters too, what is Fiziev's record against guys that fight like Rda and match his size and height? i sometimes look through a guys record and see who is the closest thing to rda.

Im also applying this logic that Rda is a southpaw like Bobby Green is a southpaw, how does that factor in?

What do people think of Brundage Vs Gore? I'm leaning a bit towards Brundage with him at least being an aggressive wrestler who comes at people and Gore just being so low output but I haven't fully convinced myself to play him yet.

Watch Saidyokub's title fight in CFFC against Tycen Linn and tell me he's not aggressive.
But Lynn is a low skilled opponent. Ronnie is the most aggressive fighter in all the ufc. Now that doesn't mean he beats everyone, he has some holes in his striking, I think Said wins this if he times his counter blows correctly, but im just weighing in who is in slight favor. Its a pick em for sure.

But Lynn is a low skilled opponent. Ronnie is the most aggressive fighter in all the ufc. Now that doesn't mean he beats everyone, he has some holes in his striking, I think Said wins this if he times his counter blows correctly, but im just weighing in who is in slight favor. Its a pick em for sure.

I think they're both aggressive, I don't think it's going to be one guy being aggressive while one is defensive, they're both going to try and implement the way they fight on each other. (Should be a fun fight btw).

I think fighting style matters too, what is Fiziev's record against guys that fight like Rda and match his size and height? i sometimes look through a guys record and see who is the closest thing to rda.

Im also applying this logic that Rda is a southpaw like Bobby Green is a southpaw, how does that factor in?

The first part I think matters here, but not the fact RDA and Green are both lefty. Green's style is so vastly different than anyone else's, him being left handed doesn't even matter.

The first part I think matters here, but not the fact RDA and Green are both lefty. Green's style is so vastly different than anyone else's, him being left handed doesn't even matter.
you need to watch both green and Diakiese 3rd round fight with fiziev if this fight doesn’t scream live betting rda.

i do think being a lefty is a bonus though for body kicks, it exposes the liver shots to the rear hand and feet. Rda finished cowboy after he kneed him in the liver. this also saps that gas tank

I can appreciate mj shouldn't be counted out against mullarkey but let's not pretend he's back.
He got Patrick out of there and so he should of. Patrick has horrible striking tendancies coupled with desperation takedowns. With that being said I was still very concerned mj was going to blow that fight.
Now he's facing a younger, resilient fighter with some layers to his game. Mj needs a clean fight and mullarkey will not allow it. As soon as mj feels some adversity we will see his demeanour change.

Seems like a low key fight card.
Has some good names on the card.

Sherman has been a bettor's dream, fading him for awhile..

Is Vanderaa good enough to KO/TKO him? Win at all? Both not good in my humble opinion.

i like kennedy, he's big for that division and has a nice size advantage. I thought he got robbed last fight, maybe the point deduction ruined it. Karl only koes guys from the clinch , his subs are average , Kennedy went a long time without getting subbed by Craig who is a top sub fighter. I think he was minutes from winning that fight with Craig. And looking at carlos ulberg last performance, that win has aged well.Karl has a speed advantage here and Kennedy needs watch those elbows, but the elbows usually happen to guys that shoot. I think Kennedy points him, a ko prop or dec prop based on which is juicier.

The Ulberg win has aged well but Ulberg was also lighting him up that entire fight. Literally just punched himself out because Kennedy wouldn't go down, and then Kennedy finally found a shot. Now that Kennedy's chin has been cracked it could go a little differently. Meanwhile I think Karl is a bit better than his record would imply, and stylistically matches up pretty well. Feels like a dog or pass fight imo, hard to get a great read on it.

Is Vanderaa good enough to KO/TKO him? Win at all? Both not good in my humble opinion.

IMO yes. Sherman is beyond shot. The good news is that there will probably be zero wrestling from Sherman, and Vanderaa could even initiate that and would likely even have an advantage. Vanderaa can do great in standup wars and has only been knocked out by ground n pound. Sherman will still have some power, but I think Vanderaa's line is pretty fair and still playable.

Last edited:

I'm thinking Vanderaa by ground and pound.

The Ulberg win has aged well but Ulberg was also lighting him up that entire fight. Literally just punched himself out because Kennedy wouldn't go down, and then Kennedy finally found a shot. Now that Kennedy's chin has been cracked it could go a little differently. Meanwhile I think Karl is a bit better than his record would imply, and stylistically matches up pretty well. Feels like a dog or pass fight imo, hard to get a great read on it.
Kennedy has solid takedown defense and has a lot of power . Paul Craig failed to take him down 15x . Most of Karl's finishes are sub. And he struggles with heavy hitters like Roundtree. Kennedy has much more advantages imo. Karl also has low volume strikes, Kennedy can too but he's got that reach and power to his advantage. If anyone is likely to get wobbled its karl. im leaning 70% here, i think karl wins a boring fight in worst case scenario, but Kennedy has a higher chance at winning the judges with his steady jab and right hand.

Armfield is a decent boxer but he's a natural BW and doesn't have much chance here I don't think.

Hard to imagine the odds on Onama will be playable though

Can someone in America tell me what time the first preliminary fight starts? It's difficult to tell from my side since I'm now in Belarus, and the UFC website says the first fight is at "Sun, Jul 10 / 1:00 AM +03."

I just need the Pacific or Eastern American time. Thanks.

https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-july-09-2022

Back