• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

I put 5 units on Vick to win so I'm happy he's fighting this way, but he loses to anyone in the top 10.

Kevin Lee would beat him like a red-headed stepchild.

You Americans think you're so smart with your selfishly planned cards and pointless holidays...
lol.gif

I feel like they should put height limits on these classes too. Is Vick good or is it just that he's so much bigger than everyone he fights.

Well seeing as Vick is 6'3, and Jones is 6'4, yet people bitch about Jones fighting smaller guys. Vick is literally fighting guys, where the average height is 5'9

Boring, ridiculous mismatch.

Vick is an entertaining fighter like Machida, maybe less if that's even possible.
Machida has a highlight reel that dreams are made of.

Vick has a highlight reel that sends us to dreamland.

Vick bitches because he doesnt get promoted, so they give him a push. And...this is the reason he isnt going to jump ranks.

Vic is garbage

Trinaldo won but watch him get robbed because there in Vic’s backyard

DWXnVfNVMAAj9b8.jpg:large

what the hell ahahhahahahhahahha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back