PBP UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos Main Card PBP (Discussion) 2pm ET

Moroz seems to enjoy getting hit a lot if her fight with Valerie was anything to go by

Stanciu is hot but probably gon lose here

War JDS but this is must win.

Anybody else remember that all-heavyweight card during one summer about 3-4 years ago?

UFC 146. All brutal finishes. I would love if they did a weightclass theme event again. Preferably Lightweight.

Wushu? Oh shit, Sifu Edmund approves!

Seeing again Jojo standing up to defend armbar....SMH, why Jojo, why??

The fact that rothwell is a win or two away from a title fight is crazy to me.

Sadly hw's in boxing and mma are terrible.

Crazy how people wanted JDS (or Arlovski) to fight Werdum for the next title shot. Instead they made a Cain rematch. So far Cain and Werdum haven't fought anyone in that time, and JDS and AA (the two biggest draws and who people wanted to see) ended up losing and are on their second fights.

Joe Silva

..........you suck.
That's true. There's still Overeem though who's up there as a draw and someone people want to see fight Werdum for the belt, would be a brilliant fight.

can someone drop me off a pack of smokes, not upto driving

The fact that rothwell is a win or two away from a title fight is crazy to me.

Sadly hw's in boxing and mma are terrible.
Don't let him catch you talking that shit.

IhvjX3u.gif

That's true. There's still Overeem though who's up there as a draw and someone people want to see fight Werdum for the belt, would be a brilliant fight.

It will be interesting to see what they do with Cain if he beats Browne convincingly. They have a bit of a redo, but they may go back to the well.

Moroz looked shaky at the weigh ins, hope it doesn't affect her in the fight.

I am expecting Moroz to get the W, but I am very curious about how Stanciu will stack up against her.

Haven't much about her since she pulled out of the PVZ fight. I think a fight with Waterson/Karate Hottie is rumored.

That's a good match up, too bad one of them would end up pulling out from injury before Fight Night.

Back