PBP UFC Fight Night 86: Rothwell vs. Dos Santos Main Card PBP (Discussion) 2pm ET

Oh shit, Senior Dos Santos entering the arena with style.

I like having a single main card discussion thread.

Moroz got overrated because she beat a very overrated opponent

itVYFkW.gif

It seems like only yesterday that Moroz debuted and put the division on notice in a good upset. Despite the setback against Val, Moroz seems like she hasn't reached her ceiling. She's very scrappy. Hopefully it's a good fight tonight.

I just realized, where the fuck is JoJo?

Before we start. Who thinks Wadtucket isn't actually a poster? He's a bot who accidentally started liking everything. We fed him too much now he's out of control.

Jon Jones can't wait to see Junior Dos Anjos fight.

Rothwell, Ngannou and Black Beast for the wins!!!. War Rothwell.. I hope he dances after he puts a one sided beat down on JDS. womens strawweight fight is first.. that means its time to go to the fridge and make some food.. ready for it to finish so we can get to some proper fighting action.

Those follow up punches to Werdum damn near gave him a 3rd earhole

Crazy how people wanted JDS (or Arlovski) to fight Werdum for the next title shot. Instead they made a Cain rematch. So far Cain and Werdum haven't fought anyone in that time, and JDS and AA (the two biggest draws and who people wanted to see) ended up losing and are on their second fights.

Joe Silva

..........you suck.

Naw seriously, why hasn't anyone told Anik to cut that "My partner also happens to be the greatest living American" shit out. Every single time, is he incapable of saying anything else?

Haa. I never thought JoJo was that good as well.

don't get me wrong she's good...against particular opponents

however she's looked terrible when her opponents pressure her/charge her

she's crumbled when someone just charges her with offense. even the girl she decisioned in scotland had her on the ropes early via the same gameplan

Crazy how people wanted JDS (or Arlovski) to fight Werdum for the next title shot. Instead they made a Cain rematch. So far Cain and Werdum haven't fought anyone in that time, and JDS and AA (the two biggest draws and who people wanted to see) ended up losing and are on their second fights.

Joe Silva

..........you suck.
Joe Silva get your shit together, I'm waiting for you!!

Back