UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs. Bisping Weigh-ins 11am ET (Discussion) (Video)

War Silva. I can't remember the last time I cheered for him... or Bisping.

Dana probably not enjoying all the steroid talk from Bisping but Bisping isn't a guy you can shut up

Shame this fight isn't on TV

Hope they suffer due to it

In the video they play Bisping says he has the utmost respect for Anderson then in the interview after the weigh in he trashes him.

14vqmo1.jpg

Anderson plz win and pass drug test PLZ

So i'm guessing if Bisping loses this he will just talk about how silva was on steroids and he lost to a cheat.

You're Internet probably terrible, or your computer couldn't handle Anything above 720

nah. I was on youtube and it was freezing. Then went to fight pass 720p and it ran smooth.

You're Internet probably terrible, or your computer couldn't handle Anything above 720
My am Internet be unterrible and da strem be frozing in ery settings

fuuck, it was way earlier

i was stupid, i checked on the time of the event like a couple of days ago i think and i saw like, oh 18:00 here, so its kinda like the same time, but i was looking at the main event time. oh well

nice staredown between them
Dana probably not enjoying all the steroid talk from Bisping but Bisping isn't a guy you can shut up

you seem poor

he was clearly laughing and enjoying it when bisping called out anderoid for his cheating

Anderson seemed to acknowledge his one time use of steroids when Bisping was calling him out on it.

He actually seemed to get a laugh out of it. Besides who gives a shit about what Dana likes? If he cares so much he should have cleaned up the sport earlier instead of waiting for numerous guys being popped and bad PR. Fuck Dana.

You sound Poor, get some Fight pass you Freak

fuuck, it was way earlier

i was stupid, i checked on the time of the event like a couple of days ago i think and i saw like, oh 18:00 here, so its kinda like the same time, but i was looking at the main event time. oh well

nice staredown between them

you seem poor
L
You sound Poor, get some Fight pass you Freak
£9.99?

Much better shit I can waste my money on

And no need to watch replays of events/fights because any fight I care about is probably already on my computer

Fight pass are suited for people like you who probably just started watching the sport when Lesnar came in

Yeah, it's fine for Americans because they seem to get quite a few cards on there, yet when an event is actually in the UK, we miss it... Kinda stupid but it brings it back to my old theory of screwing money out of the fans and fighters like pocketing 70million from reebok and put on freakshow and undeserving rematches because they generate more $ and get as much $$$ as they can as they (Zuffa) will be selling up soon after 200, probably in 2017/18

Even last year rumours kept popping up

L

£9.99?

And no need to watch replays of events/fights because any fight I care about is probably already on my computer

Fight pass are suited for people like you who probably just started watching the sport when Lesnar came in

Yeah, it's fine for Americans because they seem to get quite a few cards on there, yet when an event is actually in the UK, we miss it... Kinda stupid but it brings it back to my old theory of screwing money out of the fans and fighters like pocketing 70million from reebok and put on freakshow and undeserving rematches because they generate more $ and get as much $$$ as they can as they (Zuffa) will be selling up soon after 200, probably in 2017/18

yeah, youre living in minimum wage or some shit

L

£9.99?

I don't have fight pass, I'm not wasting my money on that shite, same way I torrent all my films and music etc

actually I was into the UFC around 1997, dickward

Back