UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs. Bisping Weigh-ins 11am ET (Discussion) (Video)

yeah, youre living in minimum wage or some shit

1 1/2 hour of minimum wage pays for fights pass

Go back to watch old fights and acting like you've been watching mma from ufc 1

I bet that comment gets to you

1 1/2 hour of minimum wage pays for fights pass

Go back to watch old fights and acting like you've been watching mma from ufc 1

I bet that comment gets to you

EUGHH.. your comeback skills are dreadful

I don't have fight pass, I'm not wasting my money on that shite, same way I torrent all my films and music etc

actually I was into the UFC around 1997, dickward
Calls me poor yet probably doesn't pay the BT subscription cost and admits to downloading all his crap from torrents

Bravo, what I would expect from an edl supporter, at least go up a level and support pegida

Give it a rest, the weigh ins are over and we all clearly have enough money to browse sherdog. Let's not turn fight pass subscriptions into class warfare ffs.

Calls me poor yet probably doesn't pay the BT subscription cost and admits to downloading all his crap from torrents

Bravo, what I would expect from an edl supporter, at least go up a level and support pegida

Well BT Sports comes free with my BT Internet actually, and I'm more PEGIDA than EDL

is this being shown on british tv or just fight pass?

What's wrong with the EDL? I support them. I'm not a brit but I like that they want to preserve their culture. Gasp. Terrible I know.

What's wrong with the EDL? I support them. I'm not a brit but I like that they want to preserve their culture. Gasp. Terrible I know.
Lmao

Edl was never about that, maybe for a day or two but it was there to cause a scene and act like hooligans

Oh and to make the leaders rich because 3/4 of the people supporting were daft enough to get riled up and end up buying the leaders drinks and donating money to them

At least pegida UK now Don't act like s bunch of animals and start fighting amongst themselves

Not the same since Tommy Robinson stepped down
I have to admit. I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse over the whole EDL thing but I do know enough to Form an opinion. Especially an opinion for someone who doesn't even live there. I'm a just a yank who hears and reads things.

Bispings "too slow" handshake got me.

still laughing.

I don't think he was trying to troll silva. I think he went in for a handshake and when Anderson hesitated, Bisbing pulled his hand back. Then he didn't want to look like a buffoon re-shaking after Anderson finally decided to put his hand out.

I have to admit. I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse over the whole EDL thing but I do know enough to Form an opinion. Especially an opinion for someone who doesn't even live there. I'm a just a yank who hears and reads things.

Follow Tommy Robinson on Twitter (Founder and former EDL leader)

The ''you pussy'' at the end of Bisping's speech made me crack the fuck up.

Silva looked like he lost some size imo. legs and arms used to be bigger.

Silva looked like he lost some size imo. legs and arms used to be bigger.

Just doing more cardio bro.

Lotsa fighters started doing more cardio and losing mass since USADA kicked in.

Back