UFC Fight Night 74: Chad Laprise vs Francisco Trinaldo PBP (Discussion)

these fight night events are brutally paced, at least since the Fox deal. Were they this bad in the Spike days? I don't remember them being.

when is this shit gonna change? any chance?

Laprise last 5 fights were decisions and didn't have a finish since 2012.

Just saying.

But that woman still will get a bigger paycheque than anyone on this card for taking 280ish golf shots.

Thank god she missed the put. Would have been another tie.

Hope this chic can make this 5 feet put though to win the tournament.

fucking missing some fights.

turns out the chic that won is only 18. LPGA has no depth.

these fight night events are brutally paced, at least since the Fox deal. Were they this bad in the Spike days? I don't remember them being.

when is this shit gonna change? any chance?

There's a reason you can google stuff like this.. lol

14529124014_accabf5a3b_z.jpg

Cheering for Chad L. Hoping he gets the KO. He's not as boring as the others, at least tries to finish.

I can see Trinaldo getting stopped by Laprise if he gasses. Hopefully an exciting finish here. Laprise ITD!

Anik just said Laprise is Canada's best hope for UFC glory.

"The oldest fighter on the fight card." Gee, thanks.

Please give the fans excitement, Chad...he can get a KO if he tries

"I'm so pumped for the Trinaldo fight"

- said no one

I see this not being a great fight but both guys are tough outs in the division. Hopefully it ends quickly, the top 3 fights were the only ones I really wanted to see.

I can see Trinaldo getting stopped by Laprise if he gasses. Hopefully an exciting finish here. Laprise ITD!

Massa hasn't looked that great lately. He looked good on TUF Brazil and had a good first fight. He just seems to gas and seems pretty worn out by his weight cut.

Back