UFC Fight Night 74: Chad Laprise vs Francisco Trinaldo PBP (Discussion)

Most people were complaining about the last fight being boring, this should be interesting lol.

Prepare yourselves for 2 more decisions. Tristar guys don't finish fights EVER. It's written in their robotic rules: "Rule #1. You worship judges".

How long before Trinaldo gasses?

1.5 rounds?

Laprise better come in with the Kimo cross, or he isnt trying hard enough!

Time to go out to get your food/snacks/drinks and/or take a big steamy shit.

great i got to wait for this fucking LPGA candian women's golf bs to end before i get to watch some fights.

they could at least wear spandex shorts or yoga pants.

okay as I was typing this she just hit the ball from the rough right into a group of people.

She couldn't grip the handle tight enough so the club jerked on impact and fucked up her swing.

Ronda would dominate woman's golf with 6 months training.

Prepare yourselves for 2 more decisions. Tristar guys don't finish fights EVER. It's written in their robotic rules: "Rule #1. You worship judges".
OAM had 6 wins, all submissions, before the Sims fight...

dat cross

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't watch wrestling but i've pretty much been watching summer slam the last hour over the last two fights.

lol what's up with this contender song they're playing with every highlight?

great i got to wait for this fucking LPGA candian women's golf bs to end before i get to watch some fights.

they could at least wear spandex shorts or yoga pants.

okay as I was typing this she just hit the ball from the rough right into a group of people.

She couldn't grip the handle tight enough so the club jerked on impact and fucked up her swing.

Ronda would dominate woman's golf with 6 months training.

But that woman still will get a bigger paycheque than anyone on this card for taking 280ish golf shots.

I really don't like Chad. I would like to see him lose. I just think Chad happens to be a better striker.

Back