UFC Fight Night 59 draws an average of 2.751 million viewers (3.1 mil peak)

Yeah, I'm not saying they should be Conor either. But the fact is, most guys are pretty cookie cutter. Gus is one of them. Ricardo Lamas started talking more, but he's really, really boring.

But the guys in the gym and his gf told him he's a really good impersonator and he should do that in front of the cameras.

In his own words "I'm trying to put my personality out there a bit more"

I'd rather drink aware rather than watch that plank of wood in front of the camera.

Damn people can say what they want but Conor brings the numbers in. Other FW's are gonna be even more salty

Pathetic considering how hard they promoted. Those commercials during the Packers game should have guaranteed them at least 5 mil. viewers...

I'm guessing "key male and adult demos" stands for "people that do MMA training and have watched UFC events before".

Makes a lot of sense. That probably explains why nobody buys UFC PPV's anymore.

It was zero compared to what the numbers used to look like years ago.

1. Trolling

2. Retarded

3. Both

He definitely is. I also think the AFC/NFC championship games helped as well.

I hope he beats Aldo. That fight vs Dennis freaking Siver gave me more butterflies than any Aldo fight ever has.

McGOAT to the rescue. :icon_lol: He should fight more matches a year maybe 5 to boost UFC revenue.

See what happens when you do the job of a promoter?????????????????????????????? For fighters, not letters???????????

For me it doesnt prove anything. It means that McGregor sells. Now if it's for a normal UFC Fight Night, now we are talking

These figures will be way exaggerated

Got to keep the bs on when you want to pretend the guy in the main event is a star

These figures will be way exaggerated

Got to keep the bs on when you want to pretend the guy in the main event is a star

ali21.jpg

I was going to say, TV ratings aren't really going to be exaggerated... research companies are calling, using electonric and software based data gathering techniques to collect information from a representative sample and come up with a rough estimate.

There's maybe 115 to 120 million televisions in homes, not a stretch to think less than 3% decided to watch the fights.

Mcgregor is a draw in UFC terms, he isn't a mainstream, Brawk level draw. When compared to UFC numbers, yes, Mcgregor draws well. But just in terms of viewship levels, his numbers don't really impress me too much. If he were breaking FS1 viewership records, that'd be a complete different story. Its great tho that the UFC is finding records for him to break so it makes his speeches more entertaining.

Not bad for late Sunday night.

Back