UFC Fight Night 59 draws an average of 2.751 million viewers (3.1 mil peak)

Mattitude V1

WAR CONDIT
@Silver
Reaction score
Source: MMA reporter Jason Floyd's Twitter. As well as FS1.

Peak numbers arent out. Welp, I guess Conor is a draw.

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/UFC_2/article_24636.shtml

In addition, this is the most watched Fight Night since UFC was on Spike TV in 2009. They were 49,000 viewers short of the UFC on Fox 13 average.

Edit: The peak number is 3.1 million according to the UFC's Dave Sholler.

Last edited:
The Cerrone Bendo fight definitely helped

Jesus that is high, that's even higher than a lot of the Fox cards. McgreGOAT is a draw.

They promoted the hell out of that card. Payed off.

1363863597925139587.GIF

lol. Connor got better numbers than most of the big Fox shows. This is amazing.

Yep. I had people who don't even follow mma, ask me about mcgregor and they all couldn't wait to watch the fights. It was like back when gsp fought. He always got the best promos and People that never mentioned mma would be posting statuses all over Facebook, asking who's getting the gsp fight.

Wait this cant be true, I was told by sherdog nobody would stay up on Sunday, why would they put it against NFL, this is stupid, Dana is an idiot, UFC doesnt know what they are doing.

These numbers cant be real. :icon_lol:

Great numbers, but why did you make a 2nd thread?

EDIT: Just noticed that the other thread was from a few days ago.

Also, UFC is dying.

Ridiculous. Promote the hell out of Fitch vs Shields and it will draw peanuts. Mc Gregor is a draw and the promotion just comes naturally. Try sending Fitch or Shields to do radio/tv shows and soon enough, they will not get anymore invitations. But the GOAT brings in viewers, make people talk and easily creates headlines with any soundbites. Media can't get enough of him, his management has to decline invitations because there is only 24 hours in a day.

You can try to deny it but there is no more escaping it: Conor is a superstar.

Wait this cant be true, I was told by sherdog nobody would stay up on Sunday, why would they put it against NFL, this is stupid, Dana is an idiot, UFC doesnt know what they are doing.

These numbers cant be real. :icon_lol:

Good numbers by Conor but why are you comparing it to the NFL? The Pats vs Colts blows those numbers out the water.

That's a HUGE # for FOX Sports 1!!!

I bet FOX is asking Dana for more Conor! :icon_chee

Ridiculous. Promote the hell out of Fitch vs Shields and it will draw peanuts. Mc Gregor is a draw and the promotion just comes naturally. Try sending Fitch or Shields to do radio/tv shows and soon enough, they will not get anymore invitations. But the GOAT brings in viewers, make people talk and easily creates headlines with any soundbites. Media can't get enough of him, his management has to decline invitations because there is only 24 hours in a day.

You can try to deny it but there is no more escaping it: Conor is a superstar.

You know, he is part of the promotion.

Dana is probably hoping every minute of every day that Conor beats Aldo. They need a superstar soooo bad right now.

The GOAT

now to conquer the fw division and make ppv record numbers

Good numbers by Conor but why are you comparing it to the NFL? The Pats vs Colts blows those numbers out the water.

yeah cause he compared to nfl

smh

Back