PBP UFC Fight Night 241 - Barboza vs. Murphy Official PBP Discussion: Sat 5/18 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murphy has no killer instinct, doesn’t bode well against the super legit guys in this division

Edson is too tough for his own good, his balls are surpassing his reaction time at this point... still always dangerous though.

tough to watch him take these beatings as a gatekeeper, seems like a nice fellow but that's the fight game I guess

Murphy/Emmett next please. If not, Diego Lopes.

sucks when these veterans lose to newbies. I literally couldn't even remember hearing about Lerone Murphy before this and i ain't no filthy casual. fight me

As Jon Anik says
If ya don’t know
Now ya know

Hopefully Murphy can stay healthy after this fight. That’s been the biggest problem in his career is inactivity. He could be a player in the division

Lerone couldn't finished this rounds ago, but too much of a point fighter lol.

No need to waste energy going for a td when you have someone rocked as fuck and caught up against the cage.

Point fighter bum. Looking forward to someone KOing him.

Edson needs to stop... Shades of Justin vs Ferguson.
1609715780-troll1.png

Is it weird that Edson has not much hand speed at this point, but his kicks still swing fast? every time he low-kicks him he switches stances, those are hurting him...Barboza throws one and goes back to try to box.

Edson didn’t win the first round. He was getting his face punched and only really landed the big up kick to end the round.
I thought it was close to even until the upkick, making it arguable. Hence the question mark

I don't think much matters in the grand scheme of things

Damn that body kick hurt Murphy. Wouldve been interesting if he couldn't get the TD.

30th ufc fight. Absorbed more strikes than you ever had. Tons of mileage previous to this...Really hope Edson considers hanging them up soon. Not really enjoyable watching him get the piss beat out of him again.

Back