• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 231 - Almeida vs. Lewis PBP Discussion: Sat 11/4 at 6PM ET / 3PM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nascamento filling that HW niche of "big guy with no power who has to win via workrate" which was vacated by Augusto Sakai and Tanner Boser.
Does he even have the work rate? After the 1st he didn't do much of anything.

English should be banned from mma entirely. Fans and fighters. They waste so much time
You’re embarrassing yourself.
you-went-full-retard.gif

The UFC needs to scout for more talent in the heavyweight division

I didn't actually hate the fight, but I didn't care about either guy, I didn't care about the first result, I didn't care about a rematch, and I didn't see anything in there with caring about going forward.

Why did it happen?

I reckon he was out with a PED suspension when he went up to HW. The PEDs have caught up and the body is broken and I don't reckon we will see him again.

One of the guys where I trained is in a similar boat. He keeps tearing weird stuff in training after a history of PED use.
Biceps, knee tendon etc. The Pec is one of the harder muscles to tear and it usualy goes in benchpress from being over worked.

I am surprised we haven't seen it in more guys to be honest.

If Jones fights again, it's Stipe. Then he's done. He's getting that payday.

I didn't actually hate the fight, but I didn't care about either guy, I didn't care about the first result, I didn't care about a rematch, and I didn't see anything in there with caring about going forward.

Why did it happen?
Fills some time I suppose

HW: Rodrigo Nascimento (10-1) earns the UD over Don'Tale Mayes (10-5).

Back