• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 222 - Pavlovich vs. Blaydes: Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/22 at 4:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Blaydes is just a socialy akward introvert. His wrestling and brutal gnp will lead to the finish tonight.
I've always been a supporter of him for that -- as an autistic dude, I can kinda relate to his awkwardness in a way (not saying he's autistic). He used to get bullied for his speech impediment.

Rooting for Blaydes who is very, very talented but no one seemingly respects. I hope he hasn't fallen in love with his hand and continues to mix it up. This should be a true title eliminator.
Thinking he should win if he utilises his wrestling but he does have a habit of shitting the bed against power punchers so who knows.

Rooting for big Curt though.

Rooting for Blaydes who is very, very talented but no one seemingly respects. I hope he hasn't fallen in love with his hand and continues to mix it up. This should be a true title eliminator.
Yeah he has seemingly never found a spot with the fans for some reason. He's a killer and a respectful dude. I feel like folks maybe don't get that he likely has some social anxiety and maybe doesn't resonate with many folks. I dig him though.

I've been a fan of Blaydes for awhile and a fan of Pavlovich for about two fights now -- not sure who I'm cheering for tonight. I don't want either guy to lose and always wanted to see Blaydes get the title.

Back