• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 215 - Lewis vs. Spivak: Official PBP Discussion: 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry the last fight was bad and the main event got cancelled, have some WMMA.

Have you seen any of Jack's fights?

And with Lewis/Spivak off, Della/Roberts is probably the highest tier fight on the card.
I can't remember any of them but there are so many fighters to keep track of and I am getting older so he could be a beast but he slipped out of my aging memory. I know Andre has exciting fights so that is why I brought him up. I will definitely keep and eye out during Jack's fight tonight.

Those hard rock walkout music in an empty room are a bit underwhelming lol

Well, if its an illness where he has a fever, I don't think they would let him fight. News last week about Latifi getting fined for fighting with staph/fever.

Okay that makes sense. Must have been something like that for him to cancel this late. I mean if it was his back they probably wouldn't say illness so your theory is logical.

<mma4>

Come on let's get these fights moving. We need some bangers to make up for the main event.

Well , it’s already way better than the last fight

Maia looks like she isn't stuck in syrup for once

Back