• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 198: Vieira vs. Tate: Official PBP Discussion - 3:00 p.m. ET/12:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very decent. Sometimes cards are almost all red X's of death. Have a good evening my friend.
Thanks Bud-Wiser ...
tW5Q6Ws.jpg

she absolutely is. lost 3-2 to a top 7 ufc bantamweight. show some respect.

she absolutely is. lost 3-2 to a top 7 ufc bantamweight. show some respect.
Her best attribute is her toughness. To me all that means is if she continues to fight top opponents she will just take beatings. She was talking about wanting a rematch with Nunes. That to me is a very, very bad idea.

Her best attribute is her toughness. To me all that means is if she continues to fight top opponents she will just take beatings. She was talking about wanting a rematch with Nunes. That to me is a very, very bad idea.
yeah nunes is a bad idea for sure. but she’s a top bantamweight still. she can make a career out of continuing to fight, provided she’s making decent money. her right hand has big power and it was money for most of the night.

I hate to say it but that was a particularly uninteresting event.

Nothing.

The card was a decision machine with nearly all fights being shockingly bad.

JBG needed a rest tonight.
One highlight on the Sherdog front page from the entire card. I picked a good one to miss i guess.

Reactions: TCE
Maybe they need some “Decision of the Night” bonuses for some of these bad cards.

Agree tate has not evolved.

She don't like throwing legs kicks okay how about to the body?

How about some faints? How about keep your hands to your chin so you quit getting hit by the right hand and uppercut

How about you quit falling forward when you punch wtf are these coaches teaching

Just like wood her fuckin head stayed in the same place and that's why got dropped 2x

LOL, I PvR'd this (including the prelims) the Prelims got bumped for tennis - I got the last 2 minutes.

Bigger than soccer my ass.

<SelenaWow><TheWire1><YeahOKJen>

<Dany07><36>

Take was looking past her opponent

Awful fight though.

I thought that was a pretty good fight actually I think the other fights sapped some energy from you guys.
But I also think Tate should have won that.
people in here still judging cuts as the deciding factor. It was a close fight 2 and 3 were flip flop rounds 1 and 4 being Tates 5 for Vieira

I have watched live or downloaded (the next day) every single UFc event of maybe the last 9 or 10 years but I am not watching this card.

2 35 year old mothers, one who already retired and looks clearly past her glory days, another who has mentally checked out and was planning retirement before the fight.

Yeah, they should both probably retire. Maybe understand my reasoning, I'm not saying it to be a dick.

I understand that. Don't worry about the ones who don't because they never will.

I mean that generation 2010-2015 WMMA fighters barely were involved in the gym so you had barebones skills, arm punching bum rush sort of stuff. BJJ was probably the most advanced art so you’d have a lot of headlock td/hip toss td and subs. Rousey and Tate were two of the more Naturally gifted in terms of athleticism so shone earlier. Plus probably some mental toughness due to having to fight to just train. No one would really question Mieshas heart.

Now WMMA is a much more involved in the gym sort of thing. They train with the dudes and are accepted. Half the chicks on the current roster if they fought in 2010 would’ve had comments like “She punches like a dude”.

It makes me wonder how a prime Ronda would fair against Vieira.

Back