PBP UFC Fight Night 182: Felder vs. Dos Anjos - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hobbits gonna surprise everyone, just you wait Sherdog, just you wait.
1_CDF_290918_CF_CageWarriors_097JPG.jpg

I'm not really confident in the slightest

Have faith.

RDA looks like solid value at -180. How’d his cut go?
Wow that is ridiculous. I wish I had a spare 10g's to throw on that.

Hobbits gonna surprise everyone, just you wait Sherdog, just you wait.
1_CDF_290918_CF_CageWarriors_097JPG.jpg

I'm not really confident in the slightest
Now that is an interesting fight.

I watched McKenna's last fight in Contender series in August today and I also remember the Kay Hansen fight against Jinh Yu Frey where she won by sub.
Both young fighters, 21 I think they both are, I think it's gonna be a HARD-fought contest.
McKenna is undoubtedly tough as hell, she is stronger than she looks and she's got a never-say-die persona.

Kay Hansen I think is similar, but I think she's got just a bit more fight experience than McKenna and I can see this one ending in a sub win for Hansen or maybe a decision win. BUT it wouldn't surprise me particularly if McKenna ground it out for a dec win too.
Hansen has done Jitz competitions if i'm right so ..... I think her Jitz might clinch this contest.

2 young prospects, both gonna Give It Large, excellent!

Yea we lost another fight so looks like they bumped it back.

CANCELLED 185 lbs Antônio Arroyo vs. Eryk Anders Anders Weight Cut Issues

Just yesterday(?) we lost

CANCELLED 185 lbs Julian Marquez vs. Saparbeg Safarov Safarov Botched Weight Cut

tenor.gif
didn't really care too much about losing the Anders fight but I was really hoping to see Julian Marquez throw down again after a long absence. Hoping to see him on a UFC fight card before end of the year.

ps. that dog is nuts.

Now that is an interesting fight.

I watched McKenna's last fight in Contender series in August today and I also remember the Kay Hansen fight against Jinh Yu Frey where she won by sub.
Both young fighters, 21 I think they both are, I think it's gonna be a HARD-fought contest.
McKenna is undoubtedly tough as hell, she is stronger than she looks and she's got a never-say-die persona.

Kay Hansen I think is similar, but I think she's got just a bit more experience than McKenna and I can see this one ending in a sub win for Hansen or maybe a decision win. BUT it wouldn't surprise me particularly if McKenna ground it out for a dec win too.

2 young prospects, both gonna Give It Large, excellent!

Yeah! Agree with all of this to be honest... For what it's worth McKenna has that straight Winner mentality with only 1 split decision loss in her career, Kay has tasted defeat a few times already, one time by Ground and Pound.

Yeah! Agree with all of this to be honest... For what it's worth McKenna has that straight Winner mentality with only 1 split decision loss in her career, Kay has tasted defeat a few times already, one time by Ground and Pound.
McKenna.....born and affiliated with Wales.... sounds pure middle-class 100% Essex to me. (colchester, yup, checks out).

McKenna.....born and affiliated with Wales.... sounds pure middle-class 100% Essex to me. (colchester, yup, checks out).
Theres some sneaky welsh accents about, probably trying to hide it so she doesn't come off like Brett Johns... I think you're right though lol.
maxresdefault.jpg

RDA looks like solid value at -180. How’d his cut go?
I don't like the odds at all.
Felder is a company man and everything about this fight screams "RDA loses to make a feel good story for Sportscenter to talk about."
The UFC has a lot more riding on their spokesperson trying to set an example of fighting on short notice than they do promoting a guy who was brought in to lose to Islam IMO.

I'll be rooting for RDA, but he is chinny at this point and I don't think has the takedowns to threaten Felder.

Back