PBP UFC Fight Night 182: Felder vs. Dos Anjos - PBP Discussion: 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can confirm, Smolka vs. Quinonez is off.

Wow major crap fallouts!

200.gif

How does Bellator have hardly any late cancellations? Is it because guys are allowed to rehydrate with IVs since they're not under USADA jurisdiction? Doesn't seem like their fighters are getting Rona'd either.

This is why lockdowns have not and never will work. In fact it's been proven that cases actually rise the more severe a lockdown is. And masks don't do shit, it's the equivalent of trying to keep fleas out of your yard with a chain link fence.

Just my two cents.

This is why lockdowns have not and never will work. In fact it's been proven that cases actually rise the more severe a lockdown is. And masks don't do shit, it's the equivalent of trying to keep fleas out of your yard with a chain link fence.

Just my two cents.
What are you talking about? This is the UFC subforum in a PBP thread, that rhetoric should go in the WR. Neither withdrawal today had to do with COVID, but with bad weight cuts.

Just heard that Eryk Anders fight is off due to "health issues" with Anders. (missed weight) Sorry but....F that guy!! He's no good anyway, time for the walking papers.

Anyway..........
View attachment 814350

71846-2088620.png
If he hadn't played football for Alabama, he'd be gone. I doubt they cut him-the UFC loves that football background.

Back