PBP UFC Fight Night 180: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
loode4.gif

Does KZ have brainworms?

From the first round, dude just didn't throw anything. It's one thing to see one fighter shut down the other's game but Ortega was mostly just pot-shotting and winning on volume while KZ did literally nothing the entire fight.

Man, this is why you can't have favorites.

To be fair, KZ seemed to be coming through 2/3 of the second. That spinning elbow won the round for Ortega and KZ didn't look like he wanted any part of him after that.

Not to take anything away from Ortega, who DEFINITELY improved, but Zombie fought like absolute dog shit tonight, and just gave him that.

How he fought in the last minute is how he should've fought the whole fight, and how he was expected to.
Yeah I feel like KZ quit after round 2 or 3. Did he even throw any faints at all? Barely threw any leg kicks

Impressive performance but still think Ortega should have to win one more before a title shot. One win over 2 years, even a great win like this, shouldn’t be enough.

Dissapointing performance by TKZ and boring fight althogh the new ortega looks sharp. TKZ...puff, terrible to say the least. He should fight OMalley next

Lomachenko vs Lopez tonight!! Don't forget ya fuckin' goofs! Enjoy!

Super impressive performance from Ortega and KZ’s was pretty disappointing. He looked like a deer in headlights.

Ortega is showing great composure and technique...I'm a Zombie fan but there is credit due there...
I don’t see it.. they’ve both got zero head movement, plodding footwork, terrible wrestling. Ortega looks better tonight because zombie checked out after the first round. Max would still tool Ortega

Back