PBP UFC Fight Night 180: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion: 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
517972-17821251.png

Got the Sub wrong but.... still...happy to pick the winner in the Main Event.

That Jab game was as good as i've seen.. Outside Fighter Ortega with the chin he has is a tough fight for anyone not named Max.

Lmao I really swore tiki‘s bad luck would rub off on Ortega.

Ortega looking new and improved. Sharp as shit and intelligent. I don't know who told KZ he could knock Ortega out with one or two but that was the wrong thing to do.
Nothing left for him besides pressure with 1/2s or 1/2/3 combos. Ortega dictated the whole thing after the first hard hit.

KZ was way too inactive, he was landing a lot of good punches and hurt Ortega's calfs clearly but he was just way too hesitant. Needed to just lay it all on the line, was probably his last chance at a title shot.

so Ortega is gonna get a title shot after beating one guy? wow. if he can't land something big on Volkanovski, Alex is going to destroy his legs.

Great performance by Ortega.
Both guys landed big shots and showed great endurance. Felt like Korean Zombie was turning the fight around in the second until he got dropped witt that beautiful elbow. After that it was all Ortega again

Back