PBP UFC Fight Night 178: Covington vs. Woodley - PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Olivi loves being between two half naked sweaty dudes

The contrast of Price and Cerrone right after Usman and Covington.

That's their opinion but it doesn't make it true.
doesnt mean its false either , it all depend on why they left and the reasons they gave for leaving , in this case , their reasons were pretty damn reasonable.

but hey thats just my fence-sitter opinion.

doesnt mean its false either , it all depend on why they left and the reasons they gave for leaving , in this case , their reasons were pretty damn reasonable.

but hey thats just my fence-sitter opinion.
Well I disagree with your fence-sitter opinion.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about -
Stick to local US politics

Azerbaijan launched an attack into Armenia three months ago suffered severe losses less than 3 months ago - since then turkey has been building military presence in Azerbaijan to bolster the position and erdogan openly and publicly
Threatened to “continue the work of our forefathers in the first world
War “

do you have any idea about what happened during the 2016 skirmishes ? As soon as Azerbaijan captured 4 soldiers they beheaded them while yelling allah Akbar and circulated and was celebrated by Turkish soldier media

source : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyaram_Sloyan#Death_and_beheading

if you want one simple incident To learn about why don’t you read this : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurgen_Margaryan

the fight of the Armenian people
For the last 100 plus years has simply been for the right to exist
Extermination-level threat in the near future? No. By the way, I have some sympathies for Armenian nationalism. But I do find your stance to be hypocritical. Blacks have every right to fight for their rights, and unlike Armenians, they tend not to blend into the population.

Extermination-level threat in the near future? No. By the way, I have some sympathies for Armenian nationalism. But I do find your stance to be hypocritical. Blacks have every right to fight for their rights, and unlike Armenians, they tend not to blend into the population.
as far as i'm concerned, it was 100 years ago bro he needs to get over it

100 years ago?

I have a good friend that was beheaded in 2016 during the boarder skirmishes ... your lucky I I don’t wanna get banned or I would
express my true opinion of you

All I will say is you have no idea what you’re talking about - often the dumbest people
Have the loudest opinions

*Like*

That's why his stance is hypocritical AF. I'd have respect for him if he was consistent. But you can't be a hardcore nationalist of any stripe and then have a legit grievance with BLM.

So Megan saying Instant Replay will not stop a fight?

Commission says no comment.

No one knew apparently...

I however agree....lookingg at you Herman....

<{fry}>

100 years ago?

I have a good friend that was beheaded in 2016 during the boarder skirmishes ... your lucky I I don’t wanna get banned or I would
express my true opinion of you

All I will say is you have no idea what you’re talking about - often the dumbest people
Have the loudest opinions
i'm not being serious. i'm sorry that happened to you and i'm guessing you don't live in america. english may not be your first language so my bad about that. but the narrative in america among right-wing whites tends to be that slavery was 400 years ago and black people need to get over it. my post was a reference to that.

what are you even talking about ?

Azerbaijan with the support of turkey launched an attack killing a soldier 2 nights ago - extermination is 100 percent certain in Case
Of defeat - it’s proven itself
Time and time
Again from
1912 to today

I 100 percent support African Americans fights for their rights and equality and the investment into historically underprivileged and uneducated neighbors

but that by no way does that mean I mean blm and the it’s tactics - I believe blm is actually
Hurting the the African American community and setting it back
Decades

they’re being used and abused by the Democratic Party in order to mobilize their vote

i'm not being serious. i'm sorry that happened to you and i'm guessing you don't live in america. english may not be your first language so my bad about that. but the narrative in america among right-wing whites tends to be that slavery was 400 years ago and black people need to get over it. my post was a reference to that.
He needs to start seeing the parallels between the black struggle and the Armenian struggle and the struggles of ALL oppressed peoples. But sadly, a lot of them just don't see it...

Wait. . .

NO notification of UFC rule changes - from now on?

Did I hear M.Olivi correctly?

Dana says Usman v Colbyy II is a possibility.

Woodly is at the end of the road.

they’re being used and abused by the Democratic Party in order to mobilize their vote
i actually completely agree with this. but that's not BLM's fault. they genuinely are just fighting to stop the oppression of their race.

Back