• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Overeem vs. Sakai - PBP Discussion: 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fun night, tight card, even the WMMA fed the JBG.

See you all next week for a 4 WMMA fight card
giphy.gif
I ain't watching no Invicta bruh

in the first 3 and a half minutes, Sakai did LESS damage than Alistair did in the last 90 seconds.

Alistair got a TD and did MORE damage

This is why judging sucks, cuz people like you have no idea what you're watching. A fight and it's winner should be based on damage first.

He literally had 8/10 punches blocked in those flurries. He did nothing.
Lol why are you so angry? Making it personal.

I think you need to go back and re-watch it, you're mixing up round 3 with round 4.

Relax man, I said it was close and you're flipping your shit

Lol why are you so angry? Making it personal.

I think you need to go back and re-watch it, you're mixing up round 3 with round 4.

Relax man, I said it was close and you're flipping your shit

capitalizing key words isn't shouting or being angry.

And "making it personal"? I'm talking to you aren't i? How would it not be personal?

Did I see a Derrick Lewis tweet about Sakai winning the round 10-8?

capitalizing key words isn't shouting or being angry.

And "making it personal"? I'm talking to you aren't i? How would it not be personal?
Sakai clearly out struck Overeem for the first 3.5 minutes, landed a nice uppercut. Blitzed him and had Overeem turtled up against the fence, Overeem did a good job blocking but didn't block them all. Overeem got the TD with a minute and half and landed a heavy elbow or 2, spent most of the time trying to get into Sakai's guard. Are you one of those guys that overrates takedowns?

Seriously man, re-watch it when you can, instead of telling people they don't know what they're watching, like everyone but you is a filthy casual.

I scored the round for Reem, and you have a problem with me saying it was close... Weird man

<mma1>

jk I feel that. Khama Worthy vs Ottman Azaitar is the top mens fight. <{Joewithit}> I always watch but I am not thrilled <31>
Worst fight tonight was probably WMMA, bottom 2 at least.

Herman vs Mike Rod next week, somebody going to sleeeeeeeep

Worst fight tonight was probably WMMA, bottom 2 at least.

Herman vs Mike Rod next week, somebody going to sleeeeeeeep

Considering it was the 2nd of 7 fights I can't complain. JBG got a real sacrifice in that one. I forgot about Herman v Rod. Nice fight. Wish they would throw in a couple more like it and move out at least 2 WMMAs to other cards and spread it out

lol Herb stops it, I mean, I know he was getting hit but its funny considering how long he's let other beatings go on.
Saving this dude’s career, he was just going to be beat on, he had nothing left.

‘He protested off his back then just laced there after Herb walked away

really vicious gnp. Overeem is like Rockhold in that if he could get on top of his opponent every fight, he'd be unbeatable.
Him and Rockhold are actually a lot alike in style and attributes. Good technical offensive strikers but with big defensive holes and iffy chins. Very good top control/grappling but lacking good enough wrestling to use it against top level competition or anybody with relatively solid TDD. In many of both of their fights you feel like they are the more skilled fighter but are at risk of getting KO'd at any moment.

Back