PBP UFC Fight Night 174: Lewis vs. Oleynik - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Felder is much, much better when he's not sharing the booth with a third guy. He doesn't have to worry about speaking over them and he fares much better on the mic. He's doing well tonight already in this first fight.

Did I just see a Superman punch? Wow, lol.

Felt something he didn’t like to get up from a dominant position like that...

Kind of looks like what I would think Ninja Warrior Kevin Bull would look like as a fighter...

Well guess it might be time to start doing illegal things if the paid for things aren't gonna work.
<HisEye>

If you can try clearing the apps cache, re- logging or reinstalling. Just a guess but the apps on my TV do similar funky things, particularly ESPN+.

Is it normal I don't see the prelims on Espn+ yet?

Gonna have to go downstairs and eat my food/watch UFC on ipad and use other for work. I'll be back to jerk it with you fellas in a bit.

If you can try clearing the apps cache, re- logging or reinstalling. Just a guess but the apps on my TV do similar funky things, particularly ESPN+.
Seems to be everyone using FightPass though. I'm streaming from Xbox, dunno if that makes a difference.. Cheers for the advice though.

Literally forced to look for a stream since their shitty ass fight pass (which I pay monthly for) is not working.

Pretty high level fight iq throwing your opponent into your own half guard.

Back