PBP UFC Fight Night 174: Lewis vs. Oleynik - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I flipped from Means to Staropoli earlier today. I’m always cheering for Means but he’s looked kinda shot, I just can’t pick him.

I see you’ve taken Lewis by decision and Akhmedov by stoppage. Were those your picks originally or were you influenced by my searing Hot Takes? ;)
Nah I made my picks before the hot takes thread. But if it did influence me, could you blame me? The take were so hot

Ali shaves his eyebrows too? wtf?

I N

@Axe720 @BakiPayne @Clementine @Doughie99 @GoldenAzazel @Grave Buster @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Jackonfire @KazDibiase @Thibodeaux @Zebra Cheeks

FirstCoolJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

@Kung Fu Kowboy that was the best bit about last night <45> special Bellator hangout IN

@Ladder Master @Kryptt @PurpleStorm @BFoe

Vu8H03o.gif

Good guy Nate even gave him a second chance instead of slapping the hoe down immediately.

Nah I made my picks before the hot takes thread. But if it did influence me, could you blame me? The take were so hot
Lmao I couldn’t blame you one bit! Ppl that read my hot takes were like

giphy.gif

That bald is scary

I'm usually pretty up to date on current fighters but I have no idea who a lot of these guys are on the card are.

Haven't missed a fight on FP due to technical errors since Breese/Nakamura. C'mon!

Fightpass Was flawless for years for me.. Now the past 5 events or so have had issues.

Lol my Error message says
Please Try Again
For Some Reason UFC has Taken too long to start
hahaha fucking shit show.

My espn plus is already buffering which is uncommon.

Back