PBP UFC Fight Night 174: Lewis vs. Oleynik - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif
First one is illegal. but If you keep moving your head into the illegal spot, then there's a grace period. If someone turns his head the wrong way during a kick, that doesn't make the kick illegal. you can see derrick trying his best to keep the strikes legal.

btw, this is also the first round, not the ones that put Oleinik away. I love the Russian as much as anyone here. but we can't cry bloody murder everytime a fan fav loses.

They need to stop interviewing TheChris

JDS top 5 KOs

1. Cain
2. Werdum
3. Hunt
4. Mir
5. Lewis

Cain's

1. Nog
2. Brock
3. JDS
4. Bigfoot
5. Browne

Lewis

1. Gonzaga
2. Browne
3. Volkov
4. Tybura
5. Boa

HUGE difference

The list was all time. It had Anderson on there too.

Weidman is lucky to have his wife and family.

I mean yeah, good point but Tank Abbott had a shit ton of power too. I could see Tank Abbott lurking around the top 15 in this era based on Lewis' success, which basically tells me HW isn't really evolving at the pace of the sport whatsoever

Nooooooo. I get what you’re getting at, but Lewis is way bigger and stronger than tank. And he does have better striking technique to be fair. The average hw will likely handle tank easily. Don’t forget that tank has been owned before.

I’m 220lbs, 6 feet tall, I gotta little fat, but I’m pretty built, I’ve got my own spin to it, you really need a lot of strength to pull it off.

nah you don’t need a lot of strength. I mean, you can muscle it, but a good Americana is all about leverage.

actually, never mind. You do need good grip strength to maintain it.

Nooooooo. I get what you’re getting at, but Lewis is way bigger and stronger than tank. And he does have better striking technique to be fair. The average hw will likely handle tank easily. Don’t forget that tank has been owned before.

I'm not comparing Lewis to Tank, even thought they have very similar skill sets, Lewis has better boxing no doubt but they are heavy power punchers that gas if they don't connect and have nothing to offer if they are taken to the ground. I'm comparing the type of fighter that Tank was to the HW division today. Tank was owned like Lewis has been owned (DC, JDS, Hunt, Mitrione, Jordan) and Tank finished a ton of guys the same way Lewis finished Oleynik tonight

dude Lewis spent like 2 minutes on bottom trapped in a scarf hold and would have gotten americana'd if the round hadn't ended
the fact that Lewis was willing to grapple at all with Oleinik was impressive but he was outgrappled. He outweighs Oleinik by 20 or 30 lbs but Oleinik was able to reverse, get on top and go to work

dude Lewis spent like 2 minutes on bottom trapped in a scarf hold and would have gotten americana'd if the round hadn't ended
the fact that Lewis was willing to grapple at all with Oleinik was impressive but he was outgrappled. He outweighs Oleinik by 20 or 30 lbs but Oleinik was able to reverse, get on top and go to work

you're right. he sucks.

well i don't watch MMA fights to masturbate to. there's other websites for that. and i'd much rather watch 2 women fuck than beat each other into bloody pulps. i just think it's weird that you sexualize violence and get turned on by watching Joanna turn into a Ferengi. i don't really have a problem with WMMA so don't think it's that, it's just you have a really weird fetish and trying to put that on everyone else who watches MMA is even weirder. but whatever man, do you bruh.
Ok bruh, I'll do me bruh. You're so fucking pathetic. Look, just because you can't appreciate fit women competing doesn't mean anyone else is weird, it means you're narrow-minded and frankly a bit of a :eek::eek::eek:. Which is fine. But I wouldn't smacktalk others when you have such an obvious lust for dicks. But that's just my opinion, you do you bruh

Ok bruh, I'll do me bruh. You're so fucking pathetic. Look, just because you can't appreciate fit women competing doesn't mean anyone else is weird, it means you're narrow-minded and frankly a bit of a :eek::eek::eek:. Which is fine. But I wouldn't smacktalk others when you have such an obvious lust for dicks. But that's just my opinion, you do you bruh

lol i never said i can't appreciate fit women competing, i'm pretty sure i said exact opposite of that. you making this about who's gay and who's not sounds like you're projecting. just accept you like sucking a good dick, it's 2020 LGBTQ is in, you're in a safe space.

lol i never said i can't appreciate fit women competing, i'm pretty sure i said exact opposite of that. you making this about who's gay and who's not sounds like you're projecting. just accept you like sucking a good dick, it's 2020 LGBTQ is in, you're in a safe space.
Jesus Christ man is that the best you got? I call you a :eek::eek::eek: so that's what you call me? That's super lazy and I'm really really really really drunk right now. I was just trolling but you really are pathetic. Fuck off, '03 account. LOL Fucking old man, get out of here

Jesus Christ man is that the best you got? I call you a :eek::eek::eek: so that's what you call me? That's super lazy and I'm really really really really drunk right now. I was just trolling but you really are pathetic. Fuck off, '03 account. LOL Fucking old man, get out of here

blame it on the alcohol baby, that's what all the pretend straight guys do.
<GrassoBless>

Is Lewis the highest IQ fighter in the UFC? Deliberately went to the ground with a choke master just to gas him out.

Back