• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 173: Smith vs. Teixeira PBP Discussion: 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
War old man Glover!

I smell another body strike finish.

Glover is turning it up because he knows if his eye gets worse the fight will be stopped so hes going for broke here.

I highly agree with DC an Anthony's corner outworking their own fighter and overwhelming him with info. Reminds me of Eddie Alvarez vs. Conor McGregor.

LOL Smith gassed.

I think that if Glover stops headhunting and goes to the body he can close the show.

Glover was looking strong toward the end, hope he brings it next round.

Anthony might need a rd off, he was starting to wilt after dominating. That was a panic rush from Glover too after getting his eye shut suddenly.

DC harping about Smith's corner yellin' all those instructions, saying how doesn't like it for himself! DC, you ignored your corner last fight — and look where it got you....

weird night, some really competitive fights but they were boring as shit imo. Hoping it ends with Smith being KO'd.

Back