PBP UFC Fight Night 172 Overeem vs. Harris: PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Two top class fighters... Vera will go far

He's stronger and more bulky from how I remember him. Definitely improved his clinch game. He was really impressive on the fence tonight.

Last edited:
Man u guys are some thirsty mofos. None of these girls are attractive. Karate hottie and gina carano are best, but even they wouldnt stand out that much if they weren’t famous.

Some sanity. Gina is Whoooooooo!

I wonder how Claudia's thickness will factor into this fight.

Enough to lick Angela evidently.

Delighted though because I'm a Zhang fan and I was genuinely concerned that Hill was going to destroy her. (Lol, not really).

Best thing you can get from WMMA is that WMMA is co main event. So you can properly prepare yourself for main event, get some snacks, fresh cold beer, take shit, pee properly without running with your dick out. Nice play Dana ;)

As much as I defend WMMA, ( mainly its its right to exist) this was a prelim fight involving two has beens it in the case of a Hill, a never-been.

Yeah. I needed this too. I was going a little crazy over here. It was nice to just sit back for a few nights, forget about the world, and enjoy some fights. Enjoyed each and every one. Unfortunately it sounds like we won’t have an event till at least June 6th, but I consider us very fortunate to have gotten these 3 so I can’t complain
May 30 not happening?

Back online baby!

<Moves>

Heard Brown got KOed and Elkins lost again. :(

how was teh card overall?

Back online baby!

<Moves>

Heard Brown got KOed and Elkins lost again. :(

how was teh card overall?
It was bananas, honestly. Prelims were fire. Main card was very good too, some wacky judges’ decisions though. Really only Anders-Jotko was a dud, and even it wasn’t terrible. Every other fight was good.

It was bananas, honestly. Prelims were fire. Main card was very good too, some wacky judges’ decisions though. Really only Anders-Jotko was a dud, and even it wasn’t terrible. Every other fight was good.

I'l have to find a replay. I am not surprised that fight sucked. Jotko is consistently boring and Anders is hit and miss. Bummed about Brown..

I'l have to find a replay. I am not surprised that fight sucked. Jotko is consistently boring and Anders is hit and miss. Bummed about Brown..
I’m bummed too, Brown was so close to winning that in the 1st. Sucks.

Have you not seen any of the fights? You were in the PBP early on, weren’t you?

No i mentioned i had no internet. I just moved. I Just got it up and running again. Gonna have to search the thread for gifs.. hehe

No i mentioned i had no internet. I just moved. I Just got it up and running again. Gonna have to search the thread for gifs.. hehe
Nice, congrats on the new digs.

Nice, congrats on the new digs.

Thanks i was boarding with a friend for the last eight months due to various reasons. Got to be a bit too much towards the end. Feels great to just do what i want when i want. Anyways should probably stop jacking this thread. ty

i cant believe Harris went for that stupid fucking kick. all he had to do was let his hands go. Reem was backing up hurt, just like he did with Rosen. Harris couldve busted his shit open again if he just threw some punches. that kick fucked him badly
Lol the way overeem handled that kick tho

67412-1904130.png

View attachment 769320

@paynebringer

<13>

<41>

Back