PBP UFC Fight Night 172 Overeem vs. Harris: PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Nate be like...

"Hey Donald Trump Shoot me out on Twitter'

tenor.gif

Why not - Boza kinda crushed him earlier - fekkin judges

Joking, left it to the judges and I feel differently but can't really complain as it was close. Record books will prevail!

Haha I thought the Bozman won too

We need Derrick Lewis to beat the fucking shit out of Hardy for the culture

We need Derrick Lewis to beat the fucking shit out of Hardy for the culture

No Lewis tho amusing has a shallow future imo....Hardy at least wants to fight and progress...Only care about what happens inside the ring so...

tumblr_muc5wu6oVi1qf8q36o8_250.gif

Alistair Overeem has been fighting since the Clinton administration.

Nah all three of these cards were excellent quality and this one delivered hard. Prelims felt like a ppv
This card was my least favorite, but the other two main events were just awesome displays of guys I'm actually interested in seeing get a title shot very soon. Maybe this one, as well, but those other 2 main events just 100% brought it at a time when it was needed 100% to be brought. Those 2 first post-covid cards are actually kind of special for me.

This card was my least favorite, but the other two main events were just awesome displays of guys I'm actually interested in seeing get a title shot very soon. Maybe this one, as well, but those other 2 main events just 100% brought it at a time when it was needed 100% to be brought. Those 2 first post-covid cards are actually kind of special for me.
Yeah. I needed this too. I was going a little crazy over here. It was nice to just sit back for a few nights, forget about the world, and enjoy some fights. Enjoyed each and every one. Unfortunately it sounds like we won’t have an event till at least June 6th, but I consider us very fortunate to have gotten these 3 so I can’t complain

I did shit for research drank a fair shake and enjoyed the further return of the only real sport...

I got a thing thats called Blood-sport luv...

tenor.gif

Did Anderson study this clip or vise versa?

R2YmbUV.gif

Yeah. I needed this too. I was going a little crazy over here. It was nice to just sit back for a few nights, forget about the world, and enjoy some fights. Enjoyed each and every one. Unfortunately it sounds like we won’t have an event till at least June 6th, but I consider us very fortunate to have gotten these 3 so I can’t complain

{<redford}

<5>

<mma2>

Every time I’m forced to watch that subway commercial a little piece of me dies
Just a week ago you were bitching about the UFC taking place, bitching about people shaking hands, crying bout how everyone is going catch Covid19. Now you're here being a consumer to even complaining about a commercial being shown. You're a complete joke.

i cant believe Harris went for that stupid fucking kick. all he had to do was let his hands go. Reem was backing up hurt, just like he did with Rosen. Harris couldve busted his shit open again if he just threw some punches. that kick fucked him badly

AGONIZING!!! HEARTBREAKING!!! SOUL CRUSHING!!!

I'm talking about the Yedong decision showing that somehow, despite everything, America still bows and kowtows to China. Oh, and the main event was kinda sad too I guess.

The Marlon Vera v Song Yadong fight : really not idea how that one goes. Can see them both doing something spectacular.

This card is unusual as the odds are really close in almost every fight.
Giga Chikadze at -380 is the only strong favorite.

I had Vera winning that. Haven't read the thread yet but I had it one each going into the third and Vera clearly won the third. Well matched and competitive overall.

Chito's clinch work was impressive I thiught and at this point in time, the more well rounded fighter of the two.

I had Vera winning that. Haven't read the thread yet but I had it one each going into the third and Vera clearly won the third. Well matched and competitive overall.

Chito's clinch work was impressive I thiught and at this point in time, the more well rounded fighter of the two.
I have to agree Vera won that fight.
It WAS close, and I admit that I actually got distracted by emails or something a coupla times during that fight, so i didt see every second of it, but from what I saw, Vera had that won on a narrow 29-28 victory.

Back