• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 172 Overeem vs. Harris: PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
29-28 Barboza, Ige edged the 3rd but wouldn't consider that round strong for him either.

I love that there is no crowd when a guy like Barbosa is slamming kicks. That sounds is just amazing.

I hate seeing Edson at anorexic weight. He’s too big. Looks like shit

I got 29-28 Barboza , but it’s close

Agree Ige being stupid going for TDs cost him
He did that when he was badly hurt and just trying to survive standing. Didn't make that big a difference, possibly even saved him from being finished.

Barboza looked good/ok but I don’t think his conditioning will hold up at this weight

Shit that was a close fight. I think Edson might've snuck out with the second round win with those shots at the end. Good scrap.

Not a close fight. Ige went down due to strikes in the first 2 rounds. He hung in there and mad it competitive, but didn't win. Even the 3rd could go to Barboza.

I lean Ige rounds 2 and 3. The top position that Barboza got at the end of the 2nd round was not from a takedown.

Nothing that is gonna get Edson anywhere.

e: And he even lost on the scorecards so..

Back