UFC Fight Night 168: Felder vs. Hooker - Weigh In Results/Ceremonial Weigh In 7p.m. ET

me too ! She's a babe, and her personality is fun and sweet. I just watched the weigh-in and she does look a bit gaunt, lost some muscle, she doesn't look to me like she's been weight-training or anything. I just don't think this is going to work out well for her. I think she might retire this weekend.
Hopefully, having gotten her Hashimoto's disease dealt with will mean we will see a better Karolina than we have seen in a while.

• Some good fun fights on the card. I will be cheering for
  • Hooker to win via devastating knee KO
  • Crute The Brute to win via walkoff KO (and don't fuck it up this time ala Sam Alvey)
  • Jake Matthews to submit the Norwegian Nightmare
  • Loma Lookboonmee to win via knees and elbows from the plum

Happy this event is starting earlier, so we can all watch this and then still watch the Wilder/Fury fight!. Good night of action coming boys ;)

I just watched ceremonials, had a great workout, and now I'm jacked to watch fights changed my decision win to a KO finish for the main event. "LET'S GO"..!

tenor.gif

<{natewhut}>

Because she’s looked like crap her last several fights. I’m cheering for her, but I wouldn’t pick her or bet money on her.

Yea ... they said she was diagnosed with some kind of auto-immune disorder (got it from eating USA GMO and Dairy cow antigens and shit) and was forced to become a vegetarian... then she had something wrong with her right eye the entire fight ..

I think it's better if she becomes a wife and mom and retires at this point... The old Karolina that beat Rose would've easily decisioned this women tonight ..

Back