UFC Fight Night 168: Felder vs. Hooker - Weigh In Results/Ceremonial Weigh In 7p.m. ET

...Sh!t fight card great main event...

That overall main card looks like it has some potential (not including WMMA) but admittedly I've been overvaluing these cards all year.

Low Key I'm just itching for some damn fireworks already.<{JustBleed}>

2020 FOTY candidates so far...
Jones v Reyes
Roxy v Barber...
giphy.gif

Hard pressed to pick another. LMK if im missing one because I'd be glad to be wrong about that<Fedor23>

I'll take Felder. Hooker has a 19-8 record and got obliterated by Barboza. It's gonna take more than KO over a chinny Vick and decision over Big Al to impress me but we'll see.
Vick is chinny, which is why the fact Felder couldn't KO him is very telling. It'll be a war but I think Hooker wins by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd

I am starting to dislike these earlier start times. I will miss most of this due to having dinner plans

edit: i was referring to the card tomorrow night.

Feel sorry for the early card fighters tomorrow. First fight starts at 7:10AM local time.

Really hope Emil Meek can do something crazy and get a KO Win.

He's a legit crazy Scandinavian.

Dan Hooker with a devastating KO victory will make me fairly content on Saturday evening. All other fights can go either way, but......I would like Hooker to have an amazing KO victory in front of his own people.

come to the very sad conclusion just because a female fighter can cause you an erection does not make that fighter a good fighter going with Yan Xiaonan the girl with the hard to pronounce name.Karolina should think about a career in modeling underwear in women's clothing catalogues.
Right?! I’ve def got a thing for Karolina...

Is anyone betting against Karolina?

Shes a +250 Dog for some reason ..
Because she’s looked like crap her last several fights. I’m cheering for her, but I wouldn’t pick her or bet money on her.

Right?! I’ve def got a thing for Karolina...
me too ! She's a babe, and her personality is fun and sweet. I just watched the weigh-in and she does look a bit gaunt, lost some muscle, she doesn't look to me like she's been weight-training or anything. I just don't think this is going to work out well for her. I think she might retire this weekend.

me too ! She's a babe, and her personality is fun and sweet. I just watched the weigh-in and she does look a bit gaunt, lost some muscle, she doesn't look to me like she's been weight-training or anything. I just don't think this is going to work out well for her. I think she might retire this weekend.
Very possible. I think she’s lost her last 3, and lost 5 of her last 7 or something like that. I hope she can pick up a win tomorrow, but I doubt it.

Very possible. I think she’s lost her last 3, and lost 5 of her last 7 or something like that. I hope she can pick up a win tomorrow, but I doubt it.
I think Xiaonan is gonna be super aggressive and overwhelm Karolina.
Xiaonan might well look a bit like Weili Zhang, that's just the way I see it going.

:-/

I think Xiaonan is gonna be super aggressive and overwhelm Karolina.
Xiaonan might well look a bit like Weili Zhang, that's just the way I see it going.

:-/
I wish Karolina would be super aggressive and overwhelm me....
<BC1>

Back