PBP UFC Fight Night 161 - Jedrzejczyk vs. Waterson - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
That's your worthless view which has been manifested by AIDS infection within your tiny brain.
View attachment 670723

Regular people who have even the least amount of insight in fighting disagree with your retarded opinion.

Diaz wrecked him in the first fight.

he made him run like a bitch in the second fight. who was on top in the 5th round you demented twit? diaz would have flatlined your man crush within minutes if the fight lasted a little longer. That's the real winner. we all know ufc is rigged. The fix fights to help the more popular fighter win particular if it goes to a decision. In fact in decision wars the more popular fighter always wins. So you and other fodder numbnuts like you that work for ufc will favour the pooftah aka Connor even though he clearly lost.

Vick may lose via KO to gaetje but he still ko's Connor the midget.
I think you're actually mentally ill, bud.
Vick has the worst chin in the UFC currently. He's side to side with Overeem when it comes to that.

Diaz wrecked him in the first fight.

he made him run like a bitch in the second fight. who was on top in the 5th round you demented twit? diaz would have flatlined your man crush within minutes if the fight lasted a little longer. That's the real winner. we all know ufc is rigged. The fix fights to help the more popular fighter win particular if it goes to a decision. In fact in decision wars the more popular fighter always wins. So you and other fodder numbnuts like you that work for ufc will favour the pooftah aka Connor even though he clearly lost.

Waaa Waaaa bu bu but first fight

You retard literally make me repeat the exact same sentence.

"Conor beat him in the rematch when both fighters were 100 percent prepared for each other unlike their first fight."

Yet again, you are rambling just like a retarded lunatic that you are.

upload_2019-11-2_13-25-38-png.670723

<Y2JSmirk>

Bring something substantial to support your argument, ya dog.

Vick has the worst chin in the UFC currently. He's side to side with Overeem when it comes to that.
I speak the truth. truth is bitter buddeh. That's how low I rate Connor. Worst chin or not he flatlined Connor due to height advantage soon. Connor can't beat someone with a longer reach than him via KO. he isn't going to go the distance because of his poor cardio. He can't fight long vs a guy 6 inches taller.

I speak the truth. truth is bitter buddeh. That's how low I rate Connor. Worst chin or not he flatlined Connor due to height advantage soon. Connor can't beat someone with a longer reach than him via KO. he isn't going to go the distance because of his poor cardio. He can't fight long vs a guy 6 inches taller.
2pi1lk.jpg

- I drink bleach instead of water because they are both liquid hehe -
@Ruthless_swag

Waaa Waaaa bu bu but first fight

You retard literally make me repeat the exact same sentence.

"Conor beat him in the rematch when both fighters were 100 percent prepared for each other unlike their first fight."

Yet again, you are rambling just like a retarded lunatic that you are.

<Y2JSmirk>

Bring something substantial to support your argument, ya dog.
I am talking about the second fight you down syndrome cunt. I know you are dense but I will repeat again to your Tourette affected ass that the second fight was fixed you dumb fuck.

Second fight was fixed to favour Connor. Diaz always gets busted up but he was on top by the end of the fight. do you recall that????? do you?
Hey dimwit, diaz took all his shots and literally gassed ur midget boyfriend out. He was on top in the last round. 20 more seconds and he would have finished him. ref saved your cocksucker's ass. Go castrste yourself now. You ought to be sent to a concentration camp. Guys like you are a waste of space. It's like talking to a brick wall.

diaz even said he wanted a 3rd fight you fuckwit. Hence he let Connor have the win hahaha. your boy needed to match fix to srcape a debatable win rofl.

hahaha.

He even spent 400 k rofl to beat him.

I am talking about the second fight you down syndrome cunt. I know you are dense but I will repeat again to your Tourette affected was that the second fight was fixed you dumb fuck.

Second fight was fixed to favour Connor. Diaz always gets busted up but he was on top by the end of the fight. do you recall that????? do you?
Hey dimwit, diaz took all his shots and literally gassed ur midget boyfriend out. He was on top in the last round. 20 more seconds and he would have finished him. ref saved your cocksucker's ass. Go castrste yourself now. You ought to be sent to a concentration camp. Guys like you are a waste of space. It's like talking to a brick wall.

diaz even said he wanted a 3rd fight you fuckwit. Hence he let Connor have the win hahaha. your boy needed to match fix to srcape a debatable win rofl.

hahaha.

He even spent 400 k rofl to beat him.

Bla Bla Bla something something something

No one agrees with you lol

Bla Bla Bla something something something

No one agrees with you lol
yea ok buddy. Connor won. Connor won. can he win a 3rd match though? you really believe he can beat diaz in a 3rd fight?
if you do then be prepared to cry again when diaz finishes him again once he dusts masvidal off.

Hey atleast I don't like to drink conor's piss for lunch like you buddy.

Drinking Bleach sounds mighty worse than drinking piss lolllllllllll

Of course a retard like you wouldn't see absurdity of it.
{<jordan}
Maybe this explains how mentally ill you are thinking Vick would beat Conor just because he is tall.
Stop drinking bleach.

Drinking Bleach sounds mighty worse than drinking piss lolllllllllll

Of course a retard like you wouldn't see absurdity of it.
{<jordan}
Maybe this explains how mentally ill you are thinking Vick would beat Conor just because he is tall.
Stop drinking bleach.
i would rather drink bleach then be a connor's piss drinking cock munching bitch.
Not because he is tall you dumb ass. He has all the physical attributes and the skills to negate Connor. Connor can no midgets. His power doesn't translate well vs taller guys. simple as that.

yea ok buddy. Connor won. Connor won. can he win a 3rd match though? you really believe he can beat diaz in a 3rd fight?
if you do then be prepared to cry again when diaz finishes him once he dusts masvidal off.

Whether Conor would beat Diaz for the 3rd time has nothing to do with Conor vs Vick you retard.

In fact, it doesn't even matter whether Conor beat Diaz or not.

My point was Conor dropped Diaz 3 times and that alone is enough to predict the outcome between Conor vs Vick, ya bleach loving fuck.

i would rather drink bleach then be a connor's piss drinking cock munching bitch.
Not because he is tall you dumb ass. He has all the physical attributes and the skills to negate Connor. Connor can no midgets. His power doesn't translate well vs taller guys. simple as that.

You don't have to tell me you'd rather drink bleach.
<{MingNope}>
By the look of it, You like drinking bleach over anything lol

Whether Conor would beat Diaz for the 3rd time has nothing to do with Conor vs Vick you retard.

In fact, it doesn't even matter whether Conor beat Diaz or not.

My point was Conor dropped Diaz 3 times and that alone is enough to predict the outcome between Conor vs Vick, ya bleach loving fuck.
all it tells me is that Connor gets raped by Vick. Vick is taller, bigger, stronger, faster , has better cardio. Better skillset. Better ground game. Better stand-up. what more do you want you sheep shagging camel piss drinking twerp ?

Vick is a better fighter than Connor. end of story. Vick is a terrible matchup for Connor.

do you understand how matchup works. oh wait you are a gimp so probably not. Vick is 3 inches taller than diaz so given that connor's power did nothing in generalnvs guys taller than him since his debut in FW, Vick will finish him.

He lost to an Irish dud rofl who was 5'10. perennial midget basher hahahha.
You must be a midget hence you like Connor.

all it tells me is that Connor gets raped by Vick. Vick is taller, bigger, stronger, faster , has better cardio. Better skillset. Better ground game. Better stand-up. what more do you want you sheep shagging camel piss drinking twerp ?

Vick is a better fighter than Connor. end of story. Vick is a terrible matchup for Connor.

do you understand how matchup works. oh wait you are a gimp so probably not. Vick is 3 inches taller than diaz so given that connor's power did nothing in generalnvs guys taller than him since his debut in FW, Vick will finish him.

He lost to an Irish dud rofl who was 5'10. perennial midget basher hahahha.
You must be a midget hence you like Connor.

Vick is not stronger Vick is not faster. All he has is a fragile chin begging to be tagged by overhand.
PastelVapidIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

778e2b7de365231c8358c6dc8ef0dd1f.gif

Back