PBP UFC Fight Night 161 - Jedrzejczyk vs. Waterson - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
source.gif

Here is Conor who went near death trying to cut weight dusting Poirier.

you are very technically dumb.
again Connor can be a anyone his height you aspergers cunt. Can he beat anyone taller by KO? has he ever beaten anyone taller by KO you dickwad? no

<OKC16>
You should put Vick's cock out of your mouth first cuz I can't hear you well.
Vick would rape connor and put him on a wheelchair permanently. Your midget pasty little pipquak would get wrecked. He would get wrecked by felder who is far bigger than him. hooker would literally flatline him.

Vick would rape connor and put him on a wheelchair permanently. Your midget pasty little pipquak would get wrecked. He would get wrecked by felder who is far bigger than him. hooker would literally flatline him.

PastelVapidIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Vick gets knocked out trying to get on the octagon.

<Rodgers1>
I know Vick's hard cock gives you certain "tics".

That's why you were fantasizing about him going into Conor's butt a while ago.
you did it again bro. Admit yourself before it's too late. You must have been born in an accident. I am sure your parents regret that day. Should have exterminated you from the face of the earth when they had the chance. it's too late now.

you did it again bro. Admit yourself before it's too late. You must have been born in an accident. I am sure your parents regret that day. Should have exterminated you from the face of the earth when they had the chance. it's too late now.

Why are you gay for vick?

yes nate finished him and made him his bitch rofl. suck on that cocksucker. Go castrate yourself now.

Except he didn't finish Conor in the second fight, in fact he got dropped 3 times.

Don't be so stubborn my firend with tiny brain.

778e2b7de365231c8358c6dc8ef0dd1f.gif

What are you afraid of? Truth is right infront of you.

Except he didn't finish Conor in the second fight, in fact he got dropped 3 times.

Don't be so stubborn my firend with tiny brain.

What are you afraid of? Truth is right infront of you.
but diaz finished him once. That will forever be a stain on his resume bro. He destroyed him and it's there for everyone to see. Second fight could have gone either way actually. Diaz won the overall h2h battle. Joe Rogan the ufc shill even agrees diaz won that second fight.

but diaz finished him once. That will forever be a stain on his resume bro. He destroyed him and it's there for everyone to see. Second fight could have gone either way actually. Diaz won the overall h2h battle. Joe Rogan the ufc shill even agrees diaz won that second fight.

Conor beat him in the rematch when both fighters were 100 percent prepared for each other unlike their first fight.

upload_2019-11-2_13-18-50.png

Joe also believes in Area 51 UFC shit , Your brain dead retard lol

And again

Why are you running away for this ?

But Conor beat him in the rematch when both fighters were 100 percent prepared for each other unlike their first fight.

View attachment 670717

Joe also believes in Area 51 UFC shit , Your brain dead retard lol

And again
you* are. Go back to school brah you incestuous cretin.

maybe watch the fight first dickwad?
diaz made him run like a little bitch. midget cunt got wrecked.

you* are. Go back to school brah you incestuous cretin.

maybe watch the fight first dickwad?
diaz made him run like a little bitch. midget cunt got wrecked.

That's your worthless view which has been manifested by AIDS infection within your tiny brain.
upload_2019-11-2_13-25-38.png

Regular people who have even the least amount of insight in fighting disagree with your retarded opinion.

Back