PBP UFC Fight Night 151 - Iaquinta vs. Cowboy PBP Discussion - 5pm ET/2pm PT

PlasticClearcutAsiansmallclawedotter-size_restricted.gif
Great scene

"I'm looking to finish this fight." - Elias Theoboreus

I'm specifically talking about the broadcast availability. Fuck having to buy a specific channel just to watch the UFC.

Also, your memory may be off regarding the quality of the cards.

I personally attended Fight Nights aired on Spike TV with fights like Jon Jones vs. Brandon Vera, Edgar vs. Maynard, JDS vs. Gonzaga, Kenny Florian vs. Joe Lauzon, Thiago Alves vs. Karo Parisyan, Nate Diaz vs. Kurt Pelligrino, etc.

if you have Spike, you have ESPN, spend the $5 and get ESPN+. It's really not that difficult.

And you just named the headliner of various events throughout the years, since ESPN+, main events have been Cejudo vs Dillashaw, Assuncao vs Moraes, Masvidal vs Till, Pettis vs Wonderboy, Al vs Cerrone, we get RDA vs Lee next week.

Lol @ saying Nate vs Pelligrino or KenFlo vs Lauzon as if those are exceptional fights. Get out of here man, complaining about having to pay $5 a month and click 2 extra buttons than what you did in yesteryear.

Not to mention the fact we get like 40 UFC events in a year, in comparison to the 6, 8, 12, 16 that we used to get.

I'm the last one that likes change, but this isn't difficult and has resulted in much more MMA, which is way better overall.

"Sherdog stop doing weigh-in psychoanalysis, weight cuts just suck." - Paul Felder

KeyObedientAtlanticridleyturtle-small.gif

I love the forward thinking. There is no such thing as having too many consumables on hand. That’s why I picked up 4 different strains the other day at the weed store. And I actually grabbed a fruity wine beverage today along with the beer. Variety is nice.

Nothing worse than being under prepared i should be good now!

<28>

Cole looking like Dillashaw with a beard.

Gagnon is literally 2 fights away from "I was competitive with Barao when it mattered" fame.

Back