PBP UFC Fight Night 151 - Iaquinta vs. Cowboy PBP Discussion - 5pm ET/2pm PT

Everybody pray to JBG we want blood!

I've got 13 tall boys for tonight but i don't know if i should start drinking at 5 or wait a bit.

Sherlock.gif

I've got 13 tall boys for tonight but i don't know if i should start drinking at 5 or wait a bit.

Sherlock.gif

tenor.gif

Started the second I got back from the liquor store. Now I’m just rolling up joints and I have 5 different strains of weed. I’m throwing a cpl together with all five strains. Plus one of each, of course.

It’s Fight Night in Canada, baby!

Last edited:
Not showing all the entrances of all fighters should get you fired.
By 'entrances' I assume you mean "Walkouts". Yes I agree they all should be shown. It has become part of the sport.

tenor.gif

Started the second I got back from the liquor store. Now I’m just rolling up joints and I have 5 different strains of weed. I’m throwing a cpl together with all five strains.

It’s Fight Night in Canada, baby!

lol sweet! i got some "legal" shit in the mail yesturday, shishkaberry not bad at all. At least i know its clean.

Problem with the beers is i know i am gonna crush them and don't want to run out early.

Fuck it i'm gonna go grab a few more its only 5 min away.

brb

HERE!!!

WE!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!

BUD MOTHERF-CKING LIGHT BABY

UYsU.gif

lol sweet! i got some "legal" shit in the mail yesturday, shishkaberry not bad at all. At least i know its clean.

Problem with the beers is i know i am gonna crush them and don't want to run out early.

Fuck it i'm gonna go grab a few more its only 5 min away.

brb

KeyObedientAtlanticridleyturtle-small.gif

I love the forward thinking. There is no such thing as having too many consumables on hand. That’s why I picked up 4 different strains the other day at the weed store. And I actually grabbed a fruity wine beverage today along with the beer. Variety is nice.

Last edited:
Fight night!! Thinking al wins but rooting for cowboy and please let Brunson ko Elias please.

Fight fight yeah bruv innit bruv fight bruv innit
GczRY1c.gif

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Salute to my PBP hittahs outchea
<RomeroSalute>

Shouldn't we be starting now? My stream is showing quintet?

Here we go, Sherbros. Headliner should be awesome and the rest of the card doesn't look too shabby, either.

Twink checking in for a great night of fights! Let’s go boys! Glad to be living it up with you people on another Saturday night

Back