PBP UFC Fight Night 146: Lewis vs. dos Santos - PBP Discussion: 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

View attachment 541451 View attachment 541453 View attachment 541457 View attachment 541459
Up 700k in 4 weeks of gambling on tennis and UFC. Bookmaker made the horrible mistake of letting me talk them into UFC parlays "on the day of." I told you all I was coming for another milly. I just didn't realize it would take 2 months max and require such little effort. I have like 25k more in parlays and straight bets ill add later.

Edit: and rothwell was covered. Wouldn't have made a difference. And he was outstruck first 2 rounds anyway. If u bet on Rothwell coming off a massive steroid suspension that's on You. Didn't work out for Boetsch either did it.

What site do you use? Wasn’t online betting made illegal in all states recently or some shit? Been thinking about getting back into betting, but I could have sworn I read some shit about it being straight up illegal or something now

What site do you use? Wasn’t online betting made illegal in all states recently or some shit? Been thinking about getting back into betting, but I could have sworn I read some shit about it being straight up illegal or something now
That's what bitcoin is for my man. No trace of a damn thing. Many sites that's the only way to deposit at all. 5dimes, heritage, Bitcoin now only. Otherwise the charges appear on your statement like "asianlovemall." But yeah, don't tell your bank you're a gambler. Ever. If you're at a small bank you'll have no worries whatsoever they take whatever checks they can get. Bofa.. you have to walk inside for international checks, they come from all over the world it changes every month, and they move their card processors every month because Visa is now banned from betting sites. Mastercard doesn't care or don't have the means for prevention. But you're right. Some states just legalized gambling and they want that Tax Money. So they're giving the international books hell right now, but they'll never be able to stop them. Learn bitcoin, and learn it well. Take out small amounts at a time along with the courier checks as often as possible. Get that money out asap. And don't tell your bank shit, telling them you have a weird asian sex fetish is better than saying you're a gambler. Come up with anything, you do get asked on rare occasions, it's none of their damn business. Haven't had a problem with a payout in 5 years of gambling. I still have over 500k in mine and my girls book right now. The anxiety is real. But they know me at SBR I'm fine.

B4oAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

birds of Norwaad flock together
Norwood recognize norwood.

I can totally tell Dawson was special needs, failing around sloppy as fuck, terrible balance & instincts, over commits on everything & terrible technique. Only saw his supposed beast god mode ground & pound one damn time in the dozen plus takedowns he landed, but it wasn't that great. If you have to work that hard for 13 minutes of a 15 minute fight to land GnP 1 damn time against someone the caliber of Erosa then you ain't all that. This spaz is nowhere near ready for what sometimes is UFC level competition.

And Felder's got a really weird hard-on for the kid, he didn't complete 1 technique anyone would consider beautiful, yet he said as much a handful of times. Especially in the 3rd when Dawson was at his sloppiest & most spastic. I really miss Rogan & Goldie in the booth.

Back