PBP UFC Fight Night 146: Lewis vs. dos Santos - PBP Discussion: 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

JDS wins. I called it earlier. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Rav7n @Wadtucket

7ce3d5d52c1df6e060cb3d52be44c13f.gif

Screenshot_20190309-200955_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20190309-200621_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20190309-200234_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20190309-200059_Photos.jpg
Up 700k in 4 weeks of gambling on tennis and UFC. Bookmaker made the horrible mistake of letting me talk them into UFC parlays "on the day of." I told you all I was coming for another milly. I just didn't realize it would take 2 months max and require such little effort. I have like 25k more in parlays and straight bets ill add later.

Edit: and rothwell was covered. Wouldn't have made a difference. And he was outstruck first 2 rounds anyway. If u bet on Rothwell coming off a massive steroid suspension that's on You. Didn't work out for Boetsch either did it.

Last edited:
omg is anyone watching the post fight show?

Bisping just trolled Karyn loooool

So who got the bonuses tonight? Apparently Dana busy watching B-ball

omg is anyone watching the post fight show?

Bisping just trolled Karyn loooool

LOL at when Karyn mentioned he didn't like Boetsch's corner advice he seemed actually a little upset

Because there's only so many top ten guys available and even less that are willing to fight lower ranked guys-- Maia is one of them, if not the only one. Why try to get top ten opponents only to dodge the 40 year old top ten opponent who will give you the chance to become ranked top ten?
And there are tons of more favorable matchups in the top ten then Maia.

What a fluke that was. Black Beast was clearly the better fighter.

Yes! Great win for Dos Santos! Could be in line for a title shot too!

Back