• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 135: Gaethje vs. Vick - PBP Discussion Thread - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

<FookIsThatGuy>

tenor.gif
I'd never ignore you Buddeh.

casey should go train with holm, similar body types, both good athletes, i think casey could just be so much better with some of holly's weapons.

or even cruz, she kinda strikes a bit like cruz.

This fight killed my fight boner

So, so fucking bad. The women at the muay thai camps here would kill these 2 stiff amateurs 2 on 1

The only women I can watch fighting is Cyborg.

The striking exchanges in this fight are similar to the level we saw in Sitthichai vs Grigorian 4 this morning.

Casey is terrible! Strikes a little like Tim Sylvia...

Fuck it, I guess this boring shit is worth the wait since the next two fights are going to be great.

But god damn, do the match makers really watch these cards? If they do, fuck knows how they don't fall asleep mid fight

casey should go train with holm, similar body types, both good athletes, i think casey could just be so much better with some of holly's weapons.
Are you joking? Casey moves sooo stiff. ZERO fluidity in her movement and strikes.

Please dont insult Holly like that. Casey is walking like Ronda in there.

Back