UFC Fight Night 124: Stephens vs. Choi Main Card PBP Discussion 10pmET/7pmPT/3amUK

Stoppage was fine.

Choi wasn't out of it, but he probably was about to be after a couple more shots. He's a warrior and can take a beating and keep going, but as a big fan I'd rather he not have to take his chin to it's limit in every loss.

I like @rorschach51 too

tumblr_nqgoxl5Wrn1tsuuvno1_500.gif

did y'all catch that Paige broke her arm in the 1st. She usually shows up to fight... but she got thrown that & couldn't perform... damn... :oops:

DECENT!!!!

Okay, I found it too just as you posted your link. I didn't realize mobile didn't have "post numbers"... interesting.

her444.gif

I see that his first ground hit landed to the head... but choi's head sprung back up in attendance. That shows he was still in it.

That's when he put up his arm defense. From there it was Jeremy landing elbows to Choi's arms.

I'm sure Choi's arms were bruised by it... but his head wasn't. That's actually the proper defense for someone raining down strikes. You'd think the ref would've let him take a few to the arms while offering a moment to get out from the position.

I've seen many people escape from situations like that.
Hahahah

Im a big fan of Choi but give it up. Guy was done, that was a great stoppage.

Back