UFC fan thinks he can escape Paul Harris' submissions

It's all fun and games until someone loses an ankle.

Shaman/Healer?
I met a guy who claimed to be a Techno Shaman at a party once.
He was 39 years old, drove a rape van and looked like he didn't know that hair is actually cut-able.

yeah he probably would. if most adult men grappled with MMA fighters you would all be disappointed about your heros, it would be 50/50, if the man is stronger he will hold him down and thats the end of it. I dont know nothing about grappling but I grappled MMA fighters before in a gym here and I just put my elbow on their neck and they couldnt even move.

You are delusional. Grappling some dude that does MMA and a guy with world class BJJ credentials are vastly different things. Without knowing anything about grappling you'd get ragdolled by much smaller men at higher levels.

This come to mind:

Did you mean Salvia? :D

what ever that dan quinn guy it always nattering on about. i thought it was stevia. maybe someone who knows can chime in. don't know much about the guy tbh, but someone posted a link to one of his youtube video's and he was a total basket case, i was only able to stomach less than 30 seconds of his brain damage influenced rant.

Back