UFC Embedded's

Every UFC Embedded: cut scenes of a highway, someone getting a haircut, blatant Venum advertising.

He was a big investment for the Ufc. I thought the timing was weird and given he lost to Bellators fw champ I felt like they were going to give him all the hard match ups and make it a hard climb to the title but I guess they just wanted to give him a big push and have it pay off . Maybe he’s got the look or something they wanted

Yeah there's definitely a noticeable effort to promote Chandler. I have no problem with it though, he seems to be a likeable guy. I also learned he has an adopted son which I have a ton of respect for him for taking on that responsibility.

I've been watching this sport for a really looooooong time. I've never seen one guy being pushed as much as Chandler on the Embedded series. All 3 embedded's are all of Chandler. Kinda makes me want to see him lose.
I too noticed this having seen the 3 Embedded's so far.
Endless Chandler stuff.

oh well.

I'm just glad that they gave Chookagian some airtime.

Kaitlyn-Chookagian-Feet-5094482.jpg

I've been watching this sport for a really looooooong time. I've never seen one guy being pushed as much as Chandler on the Embedded series. All 3 embedded's are all of Chandler. Kinda makes me want to see him lose.
He's getting a lot of push it seems. Sometimes they have an agenda and who knows what kind of quarantine or shooting schedule all of production team (the camera men and editing team have). They're all run by https://www.alexmerriman.com/
And you can find some good info there if you're into the sort of things. A lot of moving parts production wise during the quarantine. He's also responsible for the cinema cam depth of field look during the fights and the thrill and agony takes. I think he's been doing a good job on a side tangent but yeah. So just Google it or use some critical thinking skills. I literally just looked.

So what. Do you ever watch their fights? It’s clear who they want to win. Judging by Rogan’s commentary I’m pretty sure Izzy beat Jan.

Fuck those people, and their agenda.
I am not disagreeing with it, I just pointed out a fact of the matter. Of course they have fighters they want to win, it is a business after all. A marketable champion will benefit the UFC so they do want those fighters to win, but it doesn't always work out that way. So even if they do all this extra promotion for their favorites, it doesn't always mean they will win.

I want to see him lose to spite the UFC shilling him.
So they shouldn't market the new fighter on the UFC roster ...? Given that he is Champ already and WRECKED Hooker pretty hard and fast..................... Interesting.

I am not disagreeing with it, I just pointed out a fact of the matter. Of course they have fighters they want to win, it is a business after all. A marketable champion will benefit the UFC so they do want those fighters to win, but it doesn't always work out that way. So even if they do all this extra promotion for their favorites, it doesn't always mean they will win.
Which is why this strategy doesn't make sense to me. If you KNOW you have a fighter who is bad at self-promotion but MAY win your championship, why would you not try to promote them?

Its similar to what happened in the Nunes fight vs. Ronda fight.

If Chandler is "marketable" you dont need to overpromote him before the fight. If he wins the spotlight will be on him and he''ll excel on his own merit.

If Oliveira wins, you're left with the problem with too many casuals not knowing and not caring who he is, because you didn't do shit for him in the build up.

It's like Jesus, hedge your bet UFC.

No worries, he'll get finished in 2 days, and people will look back on this marketing as something humorous in a few threads. A few threads will get necro'd as well, seeing as all these people are predicting how he'll have more than 3 defenses and all these other silly things with 0 foundation.

My favorite UFC push has to be featuring Chandler for black history month though. That's nearly impossible to top lol
lol please tell me this actually happened / source. That's hilarious

how long is that? be specific

You mad that Chandler might be the next GOAT?
Since UFC 1 ppv on the old big dish Satalite, I actually ordered it live.

It's more about the UFC pushing Chandler like they did Rousey, makes me want to root against their boy.

It does seem like the Chandler show but what can you do? Charles barely speaks and English is a problem. Dariush seems to be kinda bored and boring. I would expect some more footage of Tony though.

Not saying you personally. Just showing the silliness of that logic.
We knows fighters from their media presence, not what they are behind the curtain. Whether it's UFC or Chandler doesn't matter, the amount of time he takes in the embedded's is annoying and warrants a wish for him to lose.

Thats because you hate the UFC. Seems like a personal problem.

Anyway Chandler is a gold mine for promoters. Maybe Olivera simply does not give a shit about air time.

UFC even sent Din Thomas to help Chandler out.
He is more charismatic than Oliveira and speaks english. It's clear who they want to win, money wise.

Back