UFC Embedded's

Poirierfan

Cajun Couyon
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been watching this sport for a really looooooong time. I've never seen one guy being pushed as much as Chandler on the Embedded series. All 3 embedded's are all of Chandler. Kinda makes me want to see him lose.

I'm not mad about it, I was just pointing out that fact. I'm just looking forward to a great fight.

Not saying you personally. Just showing the silliness of that logic.

I've been watching this sport for a really looooooong time. I've never seen one guy being pushed as much as Chandler on the Embedded series. All 3 embedded's are all of Chandler. Kinda makes me want to see him lose.

how long is that? be specific

You mad that Chandler might be the next GOAT?

That's silly.

He has no control over what production chooses to film and show.
What’s hilarious is that TS is surprised that American media (conservative UFC no less) would have biased toward the native speaking American.

What’s hilarious is that TS is surprised that American media (conservative UFC no less) would have biased toward the native speaking American.

It's just silly to get upset at Michael for it and I like Charles. Glad he's finally getting the title shot.

But it does show UFC's focus for the fight.
So what. Do you ever watch their fights? It’s clear who they want to win. Judging by Rogan’s commentary I’m pretty sure Izzy beat Jan.

Fuck those people, and their agenda.

It's mostly because Oliveira doesn't speak English and comes off as introverted. Chandler, on the other hand, is a great communicator and articulate on camera.

There has been a lot of Dariush. They would probably show more of Tony, but as he gets increasingly more eccentric, it becomes more difficult to get usable footage of him. He drove 20+ hours from California, arrived in the middle of the night, then went out for a run at 2 a.m. and got kicked out of park.

They have shown a lot of other fighters: Barboza, Burgos, Chookagian, Soriano

That's because he's the favorite to be the next champion at LW, but most casual fans have seen him fight once, at most. Most people have never even heard of Bellator, let alone watched it. The UFC is putting their marketing power into building his name recognition. They will probably diversify a bit as the week goes on, but make no mistake, UFC 262 is a Michael Chandler card.

Conor doesn't even get pushed this hard.

It's mostly because Oliveira doesn't speak English and comes off as introverted. Chandler, on the other hand, is a great communicator and articulate on camera.

There has been a lot of Dariush. They would probably show more of Tony, but as he gets increasingly more eccentric, it becomes more difficult to get usable footage of him. He drove 20+ hours from California, arrived in the middle of the night, then went out for a run at 2 a.m. and got kicked out of park.

They have shown a lot of other fighters: Barboza, Burgos, Chookagian, Soriano
This

Chandler is well spoken, marketable and probably allows the camera crew to film him non stop with little pushback. As opposed to someone like Tony who displays more eccentric behaviour and would likely have an issue with the UFC to be freely filming him and publish it.

Oliveria doesn’t seem particularly interesting and the lack of English hurts his marketability.

I doubt the UFC would willingly give more screen time to a guy like Dariush over a big name like Tony or Oliveria unless they had to.

Last edited:
My favorite UFC push has to be featuring Chandler for black history month though. That's nearly impossible to top lol

Back