Ufc does not want either diaz brother to fight for a belt

Nick hasn't won a fight so that's settled. Nate has only won 2 fights, 1 of them at WW, why on earth would he get a shot over Ferguson or Nurmagomedov? They're both on bigger streaks.

The champs in two fuckin divisions called out Nick and if Nate beats Connor again I've heard quite a few ppl call for him to fight Alvarez my point is that it ain't gonna happen

It doesn't matter how many fights they win or how popular they are the ufc would be crazy to give them a shot they would hold the belt hostage and say they only want money fights. I'm a huge diaz fan just don't see a title run as something they should even attempt.

Nick fought GSP for the belt and Condit for the Interim Belt.
Nate fought Benson for the belt and was offered to fight RDA but held out for Conor rematch.
UFC would be crazy to keep offering title fights to completely undeserving challengers, it erodes the value of being a UFC champion. I understand Bisping vs Henderson with no clear number 1 MW challenger as the top 4 all have a recent loss to another top 4 MW and all were injured/suspended at the time of the booking but its getting ridiculous. Fighters need to work their way to title shots and name guys/stars can fight in money fights.

Nick even has a golden opportunity if he actually wants a UFC belt as a fight vs Lawler could move him directly into title contention with a win. If he beat Robbie and Condit beats Maia they could rematch in a title eliminator to take on GSP after he wins the belt back from T-Wouldn't.

Both brothers have already fought for UFC titles.

Besides, Nick is on a 5 year losing streak. Nate claims he was offered a title shot at both 155 and 170 after beating Conor, but only wanted the rematch.

The gsp fight and the bendo fights were before they started all the selective fight picking shit they do now. The RDA and Robbie fight were rumors and Nate would have had to of passed on a 7 figure pay day if it were true so respectively go fuck yourself.
You do realize your thread says the UFC doesnt want them fighting for a title right? Either you are as high as the Diaz brothers or you wear a giant fucking shiny helmet.

Diaz brothers are so mistreated by everyone.

It's not like they have gotten more undeserved big fights than anyone in MMA history despite being largely inactive and constantly whining and acing like teenagers outside the cage.

its a risky move - hopefully they fight and lose the title fight, if they end up winning, they'll just use the platform to bash the ufc and push for more money

You do realize your thread says the UFC doesnt want them fighting for a title right? Either you are as high as the Diaz brothers or you wear a giant fucking shiny helmet.
I wrote the fucking tread I'll dictate the meaning mother fucker

They haven't really been knocking them out of the park recently

Back