Ufc does not want either diaz brother to fight for a belt

King Kerns

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how many fights they win or how popular they are the ufc would be crazy to give them a shot they would hold the belt hostage and say they only want money fights. I'm a huge diaz fan just don't see a title run as something they should even attempt.

Why not? Let them fight.
Psw817j.gif

First trump, now this

System is rigged!

It doesn't matter how many fights they win or how popular they are the ufc would be crazy to give them a shot

A shot? Pretty sure they're 0-3 in title fights, buddeh...1-3 if you count the McGregor belt.

Uhhh... you know that they've already had three title shots between the two of them, right?

I disagree.

They offered Nate RDA and Robbie. Nick fought GSP for the belt.

What in the actual fuck are you babbling about....?

Nate is 3-3 since 2012
Nick is 3-3 (1NC) since 2011

Max Holloway is on a 9 fight win streak.

"Doesnt matter how many fights they win"

Why would they fight for the title, both are miles away from a title shot.
Also they had multiple title shots.
Stupid thread.

Do you idiots not know that "money fights" means more money for the UFC?

Or do you dolts just think only the fighters make more money in "money fights" and the UFC is just out there paying extra cash without seeing any financial return?

They offered Nate RDA and Robbie. Nick fought GSP for the belt.

What in the actual fuck are you babbling about....?
The gsp fight and the bendo fights were before they started all the selective fight picking shit they do now. The RDA and Robbie fight were rumors and Nate would have had to of passed on a 7 figure pay day if it were true so respectively go fuck yourself.

They should stick to fighting in the 5th-10th rankings

Threatening to hold the belt hostage only wanting money fights. You mean, like the new WW champ is doing (with Nick as one of his potential "money fights" he envisions)?

Neither guy gives a shit about the belt so I guess you don't have to worry about that. The 3 title shots they've received say otherwise though.

Back