UFC decline in physique among fighters

Bronson is likely pumped vs non and Reem clearly off the stack. Leon Ed appears to be juicy.

images

images

Sarms.

I am positive by the end of the decade MMA they will eliminate weight cutting and have knees to heads, upkicks and 12 6 elbows and may be in Olympics. But have a higher cap for LHW and HW as of now ONEFc has a 225lb cap for LHW which is crap considering the biggest LHW like Cormier, Rampage, Anthony Johnson, and Ortiz were all 230 to 235lbs

ONEs HW cap is 265lbs which would not allow the Carwins, Lesnar, Ngannou, Ubereems, Big Foots etc. HW should be capped at 300lbs
You think it’ll be in the olympics with LESS rules???

You think it’ll be in the olympics with LESS rules???

Doubt it. I think the UFC and Athletic commissions will go to ONEfc weight divisions but with a higher cap for LHW and HW as UFC cant compete with elininated weight cutting if you are going to cap HW and LHW so low

But it is trending towards less rules. There was a partial victory with clavicle grabving, kidney shots and partial knee to head being allowed.

The Olympics would likely adopt Unified rules by in any case im not so sure the Olympics will allow elbows and all the stuff. MMA should be in the Olympics but they dont even allow Muay thai so wjo knows

Doubt it. I think the UFC and Athletic commissions will go to ONEfc weight divisions but with a higher cap for LHW and HW as UFC cant compete with elininated weight cutting if you are going to cap HW and LHW so low

But it is trending towards less rules. There was a partial victory with clavicle grabving, kidney shots and partial knee to head being allowed.

The Olympics would likely adopt Unified rules by in any case im not so sure the Olympics will allow elbows and all the stuff. MMA should be in the Olympics but they dont even allow Muay thai so wjo knows

Olympics = epo.

I mean, other than Brunson, you're showing well known roiders from when they were in their prime on all the juice, compared to when they were in their late 30's post-USADA. Not exactly a mystery.

There's plenty of jacked fighters still in the UFC these days. It's not hard to find shredded dudes like Costa, Francis, Barboza, Moraes, Figueireido, Josh Emmett, Aljo, Yadong, Jiri, Edwards, Neal, Chandler, Cannonier, Rakic, etc etc

They aren’t fighting mma in a 2 week tournament in the olympics…..

Back